Naina (concerned) : Nahi shivi...tum Ek baar check karo inhe.. Mujhe inke dimaag mein kuch problem lag rahi hai..

Rajveer again cracks up laughing and says..

Rajveer : aisa kuch nahi hai Naina.. Bas jo Aalekh ne kaha uspe hansi aagayi... I mean seriously humara time sach mein thik nahi chal raha.. Pehle Nandini aur ab major bhargav...

Naina : then why are you laughing?? You should be concerned...

Rajveer grabs her hand and weaves his fingers with hers..

Rajveer : hans main isliye raha tha because Rona is not an option and about being concerned then I am for our mission kyunki agar Major Bhargav vo traitor hai to its going to be little difficult for us because he's master at manipulation..

Naina : lekin agar is baar phir se unhone kuch kiya to...

Rajveer : so what Naina... Tab aur mein aur ab mein bohot farak hai.. You don't worry kuch nahi hoga..

Aalekh places both his hands on her shoulders still standing behind her..

Aalekh : haan.. Tu bekar ki tension matt le.. Tu bas ye soch ki agar usne kuch kia to tu badla kaise legi usse..

Rajveer (squeezing her hand) : trust me kuch nahi hoga...history won't repeat itself this time...

Huda : haan phoolan tu chinta Matt kar.. Is baar vo chah ke bhi kuch nahi kar paayega.. Agar usne kiya to uska aisa haal karenge hum sab Ki agle janam mein bhi Ganja paida hoga...

Rest of them nods their heads in his support and till then RV too comes out after completing his call...

RV : sorry bhai saa, Nainu I'm sorry.. I can't do anything about him.. He'll be here tomorrow..

Naina (calmly) : it's OK aaloo.. Not your fault..

RV (sitting on other side of her side hugging her) : you are fine right..

Naina just nods her head with small smile..

Rajveer : so everyone let me tell you about major Bhargav as Chote said he'll be here tomorrow.. So you all need to know about him in advance to handle him..

Naveen : tolerate bol handle nahi..

Gunny : right..

Then Rajveer tells them about major Bhargav and super six too relays some of their experiences with Major bhargav to Shivi, Rummy and Sameera..

After sometime when everyone leaves Rajveer comes back after locking the door to find Naina sitting on couch lost in her thoughts looking tensed...Rajveer sighs looking at her knowing very well that she's remembering what Major Bhargav has done in past.. How he raised questions on their relationship jeoperdising their careers,how because of him he started ignoring her and how he had to get engaged to that traitor Dr mishra..

Rajveer moves towards her and without any warning picks her up in his arms and starts towards their bedroom...Placing her on the bed he comes over her propping himself on his elbows...

Rajveer : Naina stop thinking about him..

Naina (whispering) : I can't?? What if something...

Rajveer (placing his index finger on her lips) : shh... Aisa kuch nahi hoga.. Is baar major Bhargav kuch nahi kar paayenge.. I promise...

Naina : but...

Rajveer (tiredly) : to tum nahi maanogi.. Fine then.. I know how to distract you...

Naina looks at him confused but before she could understand Rajveer smashes his lips with hers kissing her feverently and after initial shock Naina too starts kissing him back wrapping her arms around his neck grabbing his hairs in one hand...