chapter 57

After dinner everyone moves to their rooms but Rajveer and Naina didn't.. Rajveer goes to lala sahab's room to meet him as his son.. It's been many years since he has met him and talked to him.. And Naina goes to Sherry's room..she enters sherry's room without knocking as her room's door was partially open..

Inside the room was Ananya with Sherry.. Ananya was helping sherry taking off pins from her dupatta... Suddenly shalini too enters the room in rush and holds Ananya's hand and starts dragging her with her towards her own room....

Ananya looks clueless and asks her why is she dragging her...

Ananya : arrey yaar kya ho gaya?? Aaram se...

Shalini (in hurry) : arrey jaldi chalo Ananya mere saath and help me get out of this lehenga...

Ananya : haan to do minute ruko.. Main Sherry Ki pins nikal rahi thi.. Phir tumhari help kar deti hun...

Shalini (with crying face) : please yaar.. I can't be in this any more... Vidya ki help Naina kar degi...

Sherry (controlling her smile looking at shalini's expressions) : Niya tum jaao...shalini mam ki help kar do.. Di meri help kar dengi..

Naina : haan Ananya tum jaao.. And Vaise bhi mujhe sherry se kuch baat bhi karni thi...

Shalini (relieved) : thanks Naina you are a saviour..

Saying this she takes Ananya with her almost dragging her behind her..

Naina let out a Laugh while shaking her head..

Naina : ye doc bhi...

Sherry : sach mein di..

Naina (moving towards sherry) : chal main teri help kar deti hu..

Sherry : par di.. Pehle aap to change kar leti.. Subah se itne heavy outfit aur jewellery mein ho..

Naina : it's OK sherry... Main apne aap kar lungi.. Let get those pins out of your dress first...

Saying this Naina starts taking pins out of sherry's dupatta..

Naina : sherry...tune kya socha hai??

Sherry tries to be ignorant and avoid looking in Naina's eyes...

Sherry : kis baare mein...

Naina (sighing) : tu acche se jaanti hai ki main kis baare mein baat kar rahi hu...

Sherry : Di hum kal baat karenge na... Aap abhi thak gayi hongi...

Naina after taking all the pins out removes the dupatta and put it on side.. She then turns sherry towards her and puts both her hands on her shoulders holding her firmly..

Naina : Sherry ab nahi... Maine tujhse kuch kaha tha kal raat.. Mujhe sahi sahi bata ke kya socha hai tune ab...

Flashback

After dinner everyone leaves for their rooms and Naina too leaves for her room.. After changing she goes to Rajveer's room and spend some light moments teasing him..after sometime she remembers she has to talk to Sherry about the lala sahab's arrival tomorrow which is going to be Rajveer's surprise.. She hurriedly get out of his arms where she was resting and trying to tickle him which is very much useless as he's not feeling any tickling... She says when Rajveer looks at her confused...

Naina : Rajveer mujhe sherry se kuch urgent baat karni hai.. Main abhi thodi der mein aati hu..

Rajveer : Naina raat bohot ho gayi hai.. Sherry so gayi hogi.. Tum kal baat kar lena.. Come on let's sleep.. Kal subah jaldi bhi to uthna hai...