chapter 13

Aalekh (whispers) : Naveen Bhaiya...

Huda (shocked) : sir Ji aap zinda ho... Aapne kisi ko bataya kyun nahi... Aur phoolan... aapne usko bhi kuch nahi bataya.... Aapko pata hai vo kitna...

But before he could say anything more he feels someone's hand on his shoulder... He turns to look at yudi who have shocked expressions on his face and pointing towards the bed.. Looking towards the bed and the patient on the bed he once again gets a shock..but this is the biggest shock he has ever got as there on the bed lying unconscious is none other than their very own RAJVEER SIR.... But how's it possible as Rajveer is standing in front of him fit and fine...

They all looks at RV then at the sleeping RAJVEER...

This continues for few minutes and then Aalekh breaks the silence...

Aalekh goes near RAJVEER and touches his hand,huda moves towards the other side of the bed...pooja,Ali and yudi goes and stands near his legs... Shalini was still looking at Naveen with lots of emotions and unshed tears in her eyes but she too moves towards the bed...

Aalekh (still looking at Rajveer says to RV) : Naina se milne aap aaye the hospital... Aur usey hosh mein bhi aap hi laaye the....

Listening to this everyone again gets a shock... But RV and shivanya are way more than shocked...

RV : ye aapko kaise pata...

Aalekh : apun ne dekha tha aapko...

Shivanya (confused) : par aap to drugged the... Aap so rahe the...

Aalekh (looking at shivanya) : apun jaaga hua tha... Par apun ki aankhein baar baar Band ho rahi thi... Isliye agle din apun ne pucha tha ke us sedative ke koi Side effects hai kya...

Listening to this she remembers him asking about the side effects of the sedatives...

Aalekh then turns to RV and was about to ask him huda interrupts him...

Huda(confused) : kaidi ye kya bol raha hai tu??sir ji hospital aaye the?? Kab??main kahan tha??? Aur tune mujhe bataya bhi nahi...

Aalekh : vo apun ko us time laga tha vo apun ka sapna ya koi illusion hai... (to RV) sir aap bataiye ke kaun hain aap... Agar aap hamare Rajveer Sir hain to phir ye kaun hain(pointing towards Rajveer)... Aur Agar ye hamare Rajveer Sir hain to aap kaun ho aur hamein aur Sir ko kaise jaante ho... Aur aap RAJVEER SIR jaise kyun dikhte ho?? Yahan tak ki aapki eyes bhi same hain bilkul...

Naveen (moving towards them) : kyuki ye tumhare Rajveer Sir ka bhai hai... His identical twin brother... RANVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT...

(Meet YUVRAJ RANVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT)

Shalini (to RV) : par Capt ne to kaha tha ke he was a single child and his parents are no more... Please explain RV what's going on??and Capt ko kya hua hai??