chapter 32

Everyone are getting ready for the get together.. All the guests have arrived which includes Ali's parents and sisters, pooja's parents,huda's mummy ji as his father was busy with something at his home, sameera , yudi's parents and Nilu.. Naina's parents are already here.. Everyone of them are staying at the outhouse that RV has arranged for them... And also along with the get together Ali's parents wants to do a ritual in which groom's family gives bride lots of gifts, fruits, her wedding dress and wedding jewellery... So they all will be getting ready for a small function in light traditional or semi formals... But for pooja Ananya and sherry suggested a little heavy outfit in Green color and traditional look as today her in laws are meeting her as part of wedding ritual not a casual meeting... Rest of the girls choose as they wished.. Some light party wear, some Indo western etc.. But all the boys choose semi formal type look...

Naina's room

Naina was just finishing her touch up when she feels Rajveer near her... She turns to find him leaning on the French door of her room looking way too handsome with his sweet smile on his lips... He has trimmed his hairs...

Rajveer's look

Rajveer keeps looking at Naina as she looking just ethereal in her dress

Rajveer keeps looking at Naina as she looking just ethereal in her dress... She's wearing a light weight designer dress..

Naina's dress

Naina too just looks in his eyes

Naina too just looks in his eyes... While maintaining the eye lock Rajveer moves towards her and tucks her hairs behind her ear and keeps his palm on her cheek only caressing it with his thumb...

Rajveer (huskily) : Naina tum bohot khubsoorat lag rahi ho... (and with that he places a kiss on her forehead)

Naina too wraps her arms around his neck and says..

Naina (checking him out) : aap bhi kuch kam handsome nahi lag rahe...aapke KMA dobara join karne ke baad bohot ladkiyaan flat hone vali hain aap par... Ek ko to maine kehte suna tha ki usne Capt Rajveer ki picture dekhi hai aur vo bohot hot hain...