Chapter 4

Credit goes to ArtiBhardwaj.....
**********************************

Delhi
In Naina's quarters

Naina is packing her stuff as today she has got her new posting orders.... It's been ten days since she has got discharged from the hospital and after two days they both have come to Delhi for submitting the report about the mission but she's still in touch with doctor shivanya as they both are kind of friends now.. Aalekh is also in touch with her through calls as he keeps her updated about naina and being Naina's doctor she shares with him about Naina's reports and her mental health also... After getting to know about her depression she's also in contact with Doctor shalini so that she can know more about Naina's medical history...

While packing her bags Naina is looking very sad and her eyes are teary but she's not letting them fall because she's feeling mixed emotions regarding her new posting and her new mission. She is going back to that place where everything has started..
She's feeling as if someone is having fun on her expense. As today she's going back to KMA as teacher of communication and strategy and drill commanding officer....She don't know how to react weather she'll be sad that she's going back to that place that has snatched her everything, her brother Naveen , her mentor, her best friend ,her love, her Rajveer Sir or weather she'll be happy that she's going back to that place where her Rajveer Sir's essence is still present..... But she's thankful that like always Aalekh is posted with her to teach guirella warfare....

They will be teaching the new batch that will be starting after around 40 days.... And they'll be reporting officially after 40 days only. But their new mission head has asked them to report early that is today itself unofficially.... And they're not allowed to share this news with anyone as officially both are on leave after successfully completing the mission and wiping out the whole nest of terrorists and catching their leader alive...They both know they're not going just as a teacher but on a secret mission about which they'll be informed later...

She has packed all her stuff and then she takes Rajveer's uniform and hugs it... After kissing the name batch she puts it on the top of her stuff and then she closes her luggage... And then she takes her and Rajveer's photo from side table and looks at it...the tears which she's not letting fall starts falling but she controls herself...

the tears which she's not letting fall starts falling but she controls herself

After that she takes out a diary from the drawer... She sits on the bed and stares at it...Its one of those diaries that have lock on them.. She has tried opening it with her hair pins but to no avail... It seems her Rajveer Sir takes his privacy very seriously...

 It seems her Rajveer Sir takes his privacy very seriously