chapter 39

Rajveer and team are gathered at their private poolside waiting for Ananya to come... They all are confused about what all has happened in sangeet function...how come Ananya knew all that about Nilu's deeds when none of them have an inkling about it... How come Ananya has been able to access all the confidential information...but the main question is why she has that information.. Why she's in possession of the information that has left bad impression on aalekh's heart and life.... Why does aalekh matters that much to her?? Agreed she has said that aalekh is her idol, her friend, her hero even her brother but still Nilu's chapter was the part of his academy days but Ananya met him way after that.. Some seven eight months after that.. And it's not possible to get attached to someone this close that with in few days that you have all the information related to that person's life's bad phase....

They all are thinking the same thing...

Huda (thinking hard) : yaar ye Ananya ko Nilu ke baare mein aur Aalekh past ke baare mein itna sab kaise pata?? Aur vo bhi itni detail mein...

Naina stands up for her place beside Rajveer and moves towards the pools edge...she stands facing pool for sometime and then with a sigh she turns around face everyone and says...

Naina : Maine bataya tha Nilu ke baare mein.. Usne Aalekh aur mujhe ek baar batein Karta Sun liya tha.. Aur phir baad mein usne mujhe aalekh ki kasam de kar sab kuch batane ko kaha.. To Maine hi usey sab bataya tha..

Ali : par Naina vo guru ke baare mein itni details kaise jaanti hain... Aur phir vo miscarriage vali baat to yudi bhai ko bhi nahi pata thi to unhe kaise??

Yudi : exactly how come she know all that when me and my parents have no idea about that??

Shalini : Naina tum kab se jaanti ho Ananya ko?? I don't want to doubt her but itni detailed information nikalna that too from hospital is not easy...

Naveen : hmm... Dil to mera bhi nahi maan raha ,usey bachpan se dekha hai par shalu is right...

Naina (denying) : nahi Bhaiya... Ananya galat nahi karegi.. Usey jaanti hun acche se.. Jab aap par ilzaam laga traitor hone ka to vo akeli thi jisne mera saath diya tha.. Usne Tab bhi mera saath nahi chorda tha aur mujhse kaha bhi tha ke main aur maa Baba foreign shift ho jaayein uske saath.. Mere academy jaane ke baad maa Baba ka khayal usne hi rakha par vo foreign mein rehti thi to vo bhi zada kuch nahi kar paayi.. Agar uske paas ye details hain to uske peeche zaroor koi vajah hai..

Aalekh : Naina thik bol rahi hai.. Ananya galat nahi karegi aur nahi vo dhokha de rahi hai apun sab... Ye sab usne chupaya to uski koi to Badi vajah hai.. Vo paagalpanti zaroor karti hai par uska dil saaf hai..

Rajveer : jitna in kuch dino mein samjha hai Ananya ko usse itna main bol sakta hun ki Aalekh and Naina are right...par still there is something major behind her reaction towards Nilu... Vo sirf ek friend ka reaction nahi tha.. That was way deeper than that..

RV (thinking hard) : hmm.. Hamein bhi kabhi unke intentions galat nahi lage...

Aalekh was continuously staring at something thinking hard and suddenly his expressions changes to painful and he closes his eyes tightly like he remembered something... Shivi who was sitting beside him holding his hand senses the change in his body language...he has gone stiff and tensed all of sudden..

Ananya's room

Ananya is pacing here and there in her room tensed about what would happen when they got to know the truth.. Sherry is sitting on her bed looking at her continuously looking at her with amused expressions..when Ananya has said all those things in the sangeet she herself was shocked as she has known from start that she knows Aalekh but she didn't have any idea about Aalekh's past related to Nilu..