chapter 31

Aaj ka update Aalekh lovers ke liye... Mujhe to Rajveer ke alava ek Aalekh hi pasand tha.. He was my favorite and still is one of the favorite characters till now...so here is Aalekh's proposal...

Shivi is going towards her room to get something from there..after reaching her room she goes to her closet to get something but suddenly someone closes her room's door... She didn't turn as she can feel he's none other than aalekh himself...she don't know how but she can feel aalekh's presence around her... She asks him without turning around...

Shivi (putting something on her bed) : aalekh aap yahan.. Kuch chahiye aapko...

Aalekh moves closer to her and snakes his right arm around her waist and leans down closer to her ear and says....

Aalekh (whispering in ear) : kuch Dena hai

Shivi leans back in his arms with her eyes closed and whispers....

Shivi : kal raat aapne hamein hamara sab kuch to de diya... Ab kya baaki hai??

Aalekh tightens his arms around her and asks...

Aalekh : Anu tu khush hai na..

Shivi turns around and tilts her head to look in his eyes and says with a bright smile..

Shivi : bohot... Aapka pyaar hamari life ki sabse badi khushi hai... Hamein aur kuch nahi chahiye...

Listening to this Aalekh leans in to place a kiss on her forehead very lovingly... Shivi too closes her eyes to feel him...she's very happy that she has finally got his love... She can feel his love for her as now he didn't mask it or hides it from her...afterwards he puts his forehead on hers and holds her with both his arms around her tightly... They stands there with eyes closed and gets lost in their last night's memories...

Flashback

Flashback

After RV told everyone that tomorrow they will report at 5:30 hours, everyone leaves for their own rooms... Just as she opens her room's door she gets surprised looking at the view infront of her.. Her room's lights are off but still it's very bright...as lots of candles are placed the floor forming a pathway with just candles which is leading to a table....table is decorated with lots of rose petals and in the center a beautiful bowl with floating candles is placed...