chapter 68

Dinner time

Everyone are present at dining table including Tamanna...Though Rajveer's team didn't like her presence but still they are being civil with her because she has saved Rajveer's life...Also till now she hasn't tried to do anything untoward so as to face Naina's wrath... Everyone are having their dinner with light conversation flowing through out and in the midst making fun of Rajveer and Naina too... After dinner was done elders leave from there and Tamanna too starts to leave for her room to rest but Naina stops her..

Naina : excuse me miss rajput... I want to say something to you.. I know that ki hamari first meeting was very unpleasant but still you helped him so I want to thank you for that... Aapne Rajveer ki jaan bachayi thank you so much..

Tamanna (waving her hand in let go manner) : Tamanna rajput kabhi bhi kuch bhi kisi aur ke liye nahi karti.. Aur Vaise bhi he's such an eye candy.. Inko kuch ho jaata to bohot loss ki baat hoti to I didn't do it for you... And you never know ki inhe Maine apne kisi reason se bachaya ho... Kya pata kal kya ho,you anything is possible after all...

Naina gets super furious listening to her...she starts gritting her teeths and tightens her fist.. She was about to retaliate but Rajveer stops her by holding her hand... Others too gets furious by tamanna's reply but they controls themselves but Ananya couldn't control herself as she didn't like her attitude and other reason being she didn't know about their first meeting... So she says...

Ananya : oh hello... Miss whatever your name is... Tameez se baat Karo Dev Garh ki Maharani se baat kar rahi ho... Moreover you are a guest here so behave like one.. Naina thanks keh rahi thi tumhe but looking at your attitude I don't think you deserve one... Just like You said mujhe bhi lag raha hai zaroor tumhara koi apna selfish reason hoga Rajveer ko bachane ka...

Tamanna : excuse me tum kaun ho.. Khair never mind.. Mujhe yahan rehne ka shauk nahi hai ye mujhe yahan khud laaye hain because he needs my help to find the culprit...but why am I saying all this to you.. I'm leaving.. I need my rest.. So see you all tomorrow and bye RV baby...

Tamanna leaves from there without looking back and if she had turned around then she would have seen RV controlling furious Ananya from going for her throat after listening to her call baby.. This is the second time she has called RV baby in front of her... Earlier she has controlled herself but right now she would have murdered her...

RV : shaant ho jaayiye Ananya... Shaant ho jaayiye.. We need her right now tabhi humein bhi tolerate karna pad raha hai usey...

Ananya : chordo mujhe main munh tod dungi iska.. Tamanna naam hai na agli baar log isko dekhenge aur unki ek hi tamanna hogi ki ye apni shakal dobara na dikhaye varna raat ko darawne sapne aayenge...

Huda : oye thand rakh yaar...dekh huda kitna shaant hai.. Vaise hi tu bhi shaant reh...ek baar vo insaan mil jaaye jo truck chala raha tha phir hum sab milke isey sabak sikhayenge...

Pooja : pehli baar iss jatt ne sahi ringtone bajayi hai... Le thanda paani pii aur apna dimaag bhi thanda kar..

Gunny : yes miss chatter box... Itna gussa really didn't suit you.. So just chill...

Ananya (huffing) : fine... Nahi tudungi iska munh.. Ab chordo mujhe...lekin ye batao mujhe ki ye hai kaun...attitude to aise show kar rahi thi ki khud hi maharani ho...

Sherry : main tujhe baad mein bataungi...

Ananya nods her head and says...

Ananya : thik hai.. Vaise ab kya karne Vale hain hum sab.. Main bore ho rahi hun...Rajveer aapka jo personal wing hai vo to ab open hai na usike tour pe chalte hain na.. Mujhe ye Palace pura dekhna hai..