chapter 6

Credit goes to ArtiBhardwaj.....
**********************************

Inside conference room

Super six along with shalini are still there discussing about Rv's similarities with Capt Rajveer but Aalekh and Naina are lost in their own thoughts....

Aalekh is thinking about RV's near slip.. How he has said that they will be meeting their Rajveer Sir soon with so much conviction....Naina is thinking about how he feels familiar like she knows him... She doesn't feel that he's her Rajveer sir because his talking style is different... He was so cool and calm when pooja called him Shah Rukh where as Rajveer Sir would have blushed after listening to this.. Moreover Rajveer Sir was shy around girls where as he was almost flirting with her in the corridor...

Rest of the group is also discussing about him..

Yudi : guys don't you think ye Rajveer Sir jaise dikhte hain..

Huda : pata nahi oye yudiye.. Balon se to bilkul jhabreele ke rishtedar lagte hain ye.... Haan par awaaz inki bilkul apne sir ji ke jaisi hai... Sir ji ki yaad dila di inhone....

Shalini : You know you guys are right but leave it for now let's just...

She was about to say something but she notices Naina lost in her thoughts so she calls her Instead but she gets no reply...

Pooja ( shaking naina's left shoulder) : oye miss call tera signal kaha khoya hai... Doctor shalini kab se tujhe call Kar rahi hain....

She snaps out of her thoughts and sees that all are looking at her with concern...

Naina : yes doc..

Shalini : Naina are you alright... You were lost somewhere...

Naina : yes doc I'm fine..

Pooja : tu Ranveer sir ke baare mein soch rahi thi na.... Inki aawaaz bilkul apne Shah Rukh se milti hai aur shayad chehra bhi....

Naina : sirf aawaaz milti hai pooja... Behavior nahi...

Ali : matlab???

Aalekh : Naina tujhe kaise pata ye kaise behave karte hai...

Naina : kyuki main inse pehle mil chuki hu...

All of them together asks

Shalini : what???

Yudi : how??

Pooja : kahan???

Ali : Kya??

Huda : kab???

Aalekh : Naina thik se bata tu kab mili unse???

Naina : guys aaj jab main.....

And she tells them every thing including how he has flirted with her...

Shalini : you are absolutely right Naina... Captain to thik se compliment bhi nahi de paate the,flirt Karna to dur ki baat...

Aalekh : ye sab chordo abhi aur chalo dinner ke liye chalte hain... Phir baad mein meeting ke liye bhi jaana hai...

Shalini : I think Aalekh is right... Come on let's go and have some dinner...

And with that all of them proceeds towards their rooms to change out their uniforms and then to mess...

In mess

Super six along with Dr shalini are sitting on the same table having dinner and listening to the cadets taking among themselves and about how much excited they are for their first posting...