chapter 42

Naina's room

Rajveer and Naina are still standing in each others arms...Rajveer is placing soft kisses on her shoulder while naina is enjoying his kisses,his love for her...Naina is just lost in his love.. She has no idea since how long she's standing in his arms.. His arms are like her heaven.. She could stay like this forever...

She tightens her arms around him and places a kiss on his neck softly...but she didn't removes her lips from his neck.. She keeps them at his neck only... After sometime Rajveer breaks the hug and but didn't removes his hands from her waist..

Rajveer (looking in her eyes) : Naina tumhe kahin le Jana chahta hun.. Chalogi mere saath...abhi..

Naina cups his face with her right hand and caresses his cheek bone with her thumb and says...

Naina (smiling) : aapko puchne ki zaroorat nahi hai... Aap jahan le chalogey Main chalungi bina kisi sawal ke..

Rajveer (looking in her eyes) : itna trust karti ho mujhpe..

Naina (lost in his deep eyes) : khud se zada...

Rajveer (leaning towards her) : aur pyaar...

Naina (meeting him half way) : apni jaan se zada..

Saying this she kisses him on his lips.. This is the first kiss she has ever initiated herself.. Otherwise it was always Rajveer who has initiated the kisses...Rajveer just let her do as she wishes.. He didn't take over the kiss.. He just returns it... Naina pours all her love, her trust, her longing, her possessiveness, her every emotion she has felt since last three years... Rajveer tightens his arms around her and pulls her closer....when she starts feeling breathless she brakes the kiss and puts her forehead on his shoulder to steady her breath...

Rajveer just holds her for sometime like this only but when his breathing got normal he picks her up in his arms bridal style and moves out of her French doors....he moves towards a secluded corner in the pool area and then asks Naina to punch in a code.. When the door opens he moves inside which is nothing but another secluded area which is enclosed from all the sides with a small pool and a hanging day bed under a shade..

 When the door opens he moves inside which is nothing but another secluded area which is enclosed from all the sides with a small pool and a hanging day bed under a shade

Rajveer moves towards the bed and places her on the bed in sitting position as very well knows her inquisitive nature... He asks her wait for two minutes.. He leaves her there and was back within two minutes with her shrug and blanket from her bed..

He moves towards Naina who was looking here and there with wide eyes and a beautiful smile...

Naina (looking around her) : Rajveer ye kaun si jagah hai... Pehle to kabhi nahi dekhi...

Rajveer sits on the day bed and pulls Naina on his lap... She sits sideways and leans on his shoulder... Rajveer holds her securely in his arms and entwins his right hand fingers with his left hand fingers..