Chapter 117

Raj Shekhar house (wedding venue)

Vivaah Mandap

The venue this time is Raj Shekhar house and Naina's parents and Roy family too have agreed to this... So all of them have made arrangements in their garden only...

Right now Everyone are in vivaah mandap watching Ananya and RV doing the rituals...

Naveen Shalini and Gunny Sherry have already got married..Raj Purohit ji has said that the muhurat for RV and Ananya's marriage is after midnight so here they are last one to take pheres but rest of the rituals till now all of them have done together...

The barat was the best part where except for Gunny,rest two grooms that is RV and Naveen too were dancing... Not only them Ananya too was dancing while looking at the barat approaching from her window in Raj Shekhar house while Shalini and Sherry were staring at her rolling their eyes...

Rajveer ,Naina, Aalekh Shivi and rest of them too enjoyed dancing...shree was enjoying herself most and Even Romeo too who was running circles around them..After that the toran rasam was too done with lots of Masti...

The brides entry took very less time as Ananya was so excited that she was literally running.. other two have to maintain pace with her so that it won't look wierd to others... But all their family members knew that it was Ananya's doing that photographer barely get three four shots of bride entry that's all...

And at the time of varmala she was so eager that without anyone asking she has thrown it in RV's neck while he was taking the garland from the tray... And when RV didn't put the garland immediately in her neck she herself did that holding RV's hands making him put the garland in her neck... All the RV was looking at her with gaping mouth...

Everyone laughed so hard looking at the scene.. Even other two couples too..

After that when all the guests have congratulated them they have gone to have dinner and then directly to mandap.. First Gunny Sherry then Naveen Shalini have gotten married... Then at last when Raj Purohit ji has called RV and Ananya, Ananya have let out loud sigh saying...

Ananya : finally hamara number aagaya...

Everyone have heard her which has resulted in everyone burst into fits of laughter...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Right now Ananya and RV taking pheres where RV have to control her from running..

RV (in low voice) : Ananya kya kar rahi hain aap.. dheere chaliye gir jaayengi varna apne lehenge mein atak ke...

Ananya : aisa kuch nahi hoga...aap bas jaldi jaldi phere lijiye...

RV : arrey lekin aapko jaldi kya hai itni jo aapko aise bhagte huye phere lene hai..

Ananya : mujhe phere jaldi khatam kar ke aapke tiger sir se ladna hai...unhone end time pe aana cancel kar diya... I was waiting for him... (She says with a pout..)