Chap. 72 (Town Massacre )

Polan dashes at me while gathering an immersive amount of mana in his fist.

He seems to forget I can easily kill him by exploding that mana in his hands...as expected of an unintelligent beast.

But that will be no fun, wouldn't it?

I use a hypnotising skill on Polan. It somehow made him calm down and...

"F-Father?" He suddenly starts saying.

Is he...seeing me as his dead father? Well, that helps me a bunch.

"Don't worry, everything is fine now," I say.

Polan fell to his knees and hugs me, with tears coming out of his eyes, I smirk at this amazing sight.

"It's okay, here, drink this," I say, handing him a bottle of... Diluted drugs.

He takes it happily and drinks it all down in one gulp.

"Eh?...this..." He snaps out of the hallucination and backs off.

Soon he starts spitting out blood and falls to the ground.

I slit his throat to confirm if he is dead before exchanging his mana core with mine.

"Yes!!!" I roared as I feel the sudden surge of power.

I can feel the mana 100000...no 1000000...no, the entire's globe mana!! I can feel it!!!

Heh...it may be quite tiring to sudden control the entire globe's mana despite feeling its presence, I am going to need more training.

I look at Sylvia. Somehow, she smiles at me and nods? Has she understood everything just by peering into my mind again? This damn bitch...

But whatever...

It's time for the show to begin...
----------
Polan walks back to the inn.

The soldiers all heave a sigh of relief after noticing his appearance. Seems like they noticed that Polan is not in his room and decided to search for him.

"Sir! You are alright-"

And before they notice it, Polan is smiling and he just plunged a knife into one of the soldiers.

"A....A...ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

YES!!! THIS IS THE SCREAM I WANT TO HEAR!!!!

All of Sylvia's soldier is a burden honestly. So might as well kill them all for my entertainment.

Nothing more then the hero they thought of killing them!!

THIS IS TRULY A WONDERFUL DELIGHT!!!

Ah...

All the soldiers tried killing Polan by shooting him but...he is still the Okirei everyone knows, firearms are useless.

It's a puppeteer skill I obtained from a monster. It can control bodies as long as everything is intact.

The fire, the screams and the cries of children...this is exhilarating!!!!!
Polan is literally destroying the entire village just like I instructed!!! Hahahahahaha, so much for someone who loves "justice" so much!!!!

Sylvia and I are watching from a distance on a mountain. I wonder whats Sylvia's expression-

My eyes widen as I see her face. She smiling while drooling, it's like she's seeing a very pleasant buffet in front of her.

"Akuma...whats happening to me?... Why do I feel so happy and excited about seeing this?" Says Sylvia.

...oh yeah. I forgot.

If a master attempts to resonate too much with his or her slave...it will affect the slave mentality.

Seems like my twisted personality has gotten to her huh.

But, I have to say.

THAT WAS AN AMAZING EXPRESSION, SYLVIA!!

No matter, I won't try to change her back. In fact, she is more interesting this way.