Chap. 64 (In trouble)

"Alright alright...enjoy yourself," I say after Lukey refused to let me join in on the torture. "I am going to go then."

He looks at me and passes me his phone. "Add me." He says, smiling.
I save his contact and left the castle.

Everyone is dead. This place which kidnapped me and forces me into battles of life and death is finally destroyed.

I walk to the brothel and look around. Everywhere here Is bloody as hell and with all the guts spewed. This is a perfect atmosphere! I take a bottle of red wine from the counter and sat down. Pouring it into a cup and drinking it, it feels as if I'm drinking the blood of everyone around me...ah...this is so relaxing.

Amidst my drinking, I spot a familiar body.

Hm?

!!!

I smile.
These two small and big bodies are the wife and daughter of Polen.

Why are they here?
Either way, this is perfect. That damn justice guy. Let's see how he cries when I show him what "true justice" is.

After all, I am the hero of this world!! I am killing humans who pollute and destroy the earth; I am just simply taking out the trash, trash which are worthless, useless, selfish, arrogant, etc.
If I actually describe the sin of humans one by one, it would probably take me years or decades.

That's why...things like justice, only I truly understand what it means.

I take the necklace around the neck of the daughter and wife. When the time is right, I will show this to Polen...hahaha...I can't wait to see his face.

..!!

I suddenly felt a jolt of pain in my head.

"Sylvia..."

Sylvia is in trouble? I take off my glove and look at the slave contract on my palm: there's two.
Wait, so my slave contract with Cevila is still active even after returning back in time?
So which one...

No, it's unlikely to be Cevila, Lupus is with her and her boosts are still active...

Then Sylvia!!

Jeez, I can't get a break, can I?

I walk out of the brothel and sigh.
Jumping up into the sky, I circulate mana in the air and flies at high speed towards Kins.

Landing with a crash in the forest nearby. It definitely attracted some attention. I should hurry up and leave.

It's been a while since I last came here. I call Orland since I sense no danger in Kins and the surrounding.

"Akuma? How long has it been?" Says Orland.
"I'm fine. Anyway, I'm outside right now, I'm coming in."
"Alright, I will inform the guards."

I walk to the front gate and the guard stares at me.

He nods to the other guard and they let me through

"Hey! Why are you letting him, a poor peasant, through and not us?!" Says some girl behind me.

She is wearing a fancy red dress, a noble I guess. Her red dress matches her red hair and eyes but it only reminds me of one thing, blood.

"He is a special case-"
"Special case? We are the case! Let us through!"
"But you don't have an identity card-"
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??!" Shouts the lady.

Ugh...this is so annoying.

"Shut up," I say and I seal her lungs.

"W-Wha-..."
She grasps her throat and starts to gasp for air.
I smile at this sight. She looks better this way. Her despair face is a lot more beautiful.

I left without releasing her lungs, leaving her to slowly die of suffocation at the gate of Kins.

I look around and is surprised. Kins has been developed too. I rarely see any beggars on the street now and everyone here looks happier. I didn't know that pride bastard had it in him to govern a country.

I walk to the castle and the royal knights escort me to the throne room.
Orland is sitting behind a table signing some papers.

"Oh! Akuma."
"Sup."

Orland walks over to the sofa and sits down. He points at the sofa opposite and I take a sit too.

The servant serves us tea and bows before leaving.

"I didn't know you could actually govern a country," I say.
"Pfft..."
That remarks made him spill a little tea he was drinking.
"Seriously, you had no faith in me? I thought you let me take over the throne because you do." Says Orland.
"Idiot. I was just trying to make use of you, but there wasn't really a need to so I just kept Kins in my "armoury.". Or else, Kins will become like Emarel and Januar." I say.
"Wait! Emarel has fallen?" He exclaims.

I nod.

Orland smiles and pats me on the shoulder.
"Good job. I always wanted to kill that piece of shit but didn't have the chance to. Anyway, Januar's fall is also beneficial to me because all the business in Januar that is stealing ours is finally gone. There has been a spike in the economy in Kins."

...So did I unintentionally helped Orland...what the fuck.

"Ahem. Anyway, since I helped you. You must return the favour."
"Of course. What do you need?"
"First, I need information on the whereabouts of Polen. And also about Sylvia, where is she?" I ask.
"Uh...heres the whole story."

Orland describes to me the whole story about Sylvia leaving to destroy the demons with Polen. Polen actually visited this city and somehow agreed to help Sylvia. She and a hundred thousand soldiers are now marching towards the demon's lord lair, the asylum.

Now, this is interesting.