Chap. 22(Slaughter)

Chapter 22: Slaughter

The soldiers of Januar form a formation and attack me from all sides.

I look up and sense a sniper at the top of the building opposite...no, not one sniper but several other snipers. Each at a different location.

But...

The ground starts to shake.

I laugh maniacally and smile widely at everyone. With a swift upward swinging motion using my hand, the ground starts to explode.

Who says solid doesn't have mana in them.

If I were to describe this using kinetic particle theory.

I would say that the particles of mana are even smaller than the atoms of an actual particle.

Imagine how much mana is in the surrounding! That's why I love manipulating mana so much!!!!
------
Rank up: SSS(+20)
------
The explosion killed several soldiers around me... Their body exploded and vaporized upon impact...what a beautiful view.
Amazing. Those soldiers are really strong so they give huge tons of Exp. But too bad, mana still rules everything.

The smoke from the explosion blocked the vision of the snipers. A simple mana bullet, all of them died instantly.

"W-WHATS GOING ON!!!!" Shouts the Baron.

"T-That's absolute manipulation of mana!!!" Shouts one of the soldiers. "He's a fucking monster!!!!!"

Ah!!!! THIS IS THE BEST!!!!!

Fear!!! Despair!!!! I get to see all of them on so many faces!!!! This is amazing!!!!!!

I appear from the smoke and dash towards the Baron. It was so fast it looks like I teleported.
I stab his throat and twirl the knife out, creating a fountain of blood.

Intoxicating as it is, I quickly finish off all the other soldiers in a split second.
But I missed one, he tries to ambush me from behind. I wanted to purposely take the hit until Sylvia kills him for me.

That was unexpected.
"I thought you say you don't want to kill innocents."
"...i will explain everything to you after this. Just focus on killing as many people as possible." Says Sylvia.

...

I sigh and laugh a little.
"Right..."

James is nowhere to be seen, along with Adam. Lupus is shaking but she is not trying to stop me either.

I look at the remaining squad. They all tremble in fear while slowly retreating.

The body of the baron, I hold it up and show everyone his corpse.
"From now on, I will kill anyone I deem as danger."

The soldiers all quickly drop their weapons and retreat. One mana bullet, all of them died instantly like a domino effect. I then use their mana and create more mana bullets and start slaughtering everyone in this city. It's...exciting!!!

"Stop right there!!! You demon in disguise." A huge laser cannon appears from the tower. It uses accumulated mana and shoots it huh...an upgraded version of mana bullet, interesting.

"Akuma! You vermin!! Hero of Lupis my ass!" Says the speaker. The voice belongs to James.

I point my middle finger and smile. Let's see how powerful this shit is.

"You forced me!"
It didn't even take a second to charge! It gathered a huge amount of mana instantly and shoots it at me!

At that moment, Lupus jumps in front of me and casts a wind barrier. Royalty has a larger mana capacity and the magic they cast are stronger.

The laser didn't even leave a single scratch on her barrier.

"LUPUS!!!! YOU TRAITOR!!!"

I smile at the princess and kiss her.
"Thanks," I say. Her face immediately turns red and she falls to her knees.

Now then, how the hell does that laser cannon accumulate so much mana in a short time. I can't wait to know.

The huge accumulation of mana in a short time combined with my absolute manipulation of mana. I wonder how much stronger I can become.