Chap. 49 (50000 years)

We walk into Lupis. Technology has not advanced that much since 50000 years ago. Probably due to the demon's victory over humans.

Lupis although, everything is in a different layout, is still the same. It is developed...very developed.

There is now a huge headquarters replacing the old lord mansion. We head inside and there are robots, weapons everywhere. Everyone who we walked past always turns their head to look at us...or specifically me.

This continued until we walked into a spacious room with tables and chairs. I think this is a conference room.

Sil pass to me a black coat and a white t-shirt. I wear it and sits in front of her. She continues to stare down until I say "So? How about you ask first."
"Ah! Uh...who exactly are you?" Says Sil.
"I already said, I'm Akuma."
"No... That's not what I meant."

She continues to look down.
Her silver hair and green eyes is not a bad combo. Her hair is long and braided too...

"Okay okay. Fine. I will explain everything that happened to me. Although you might not believe it." I say.

I begin telling her stories, omitting some important parts but the basics are all mentioned.

"You are someone of 50000 years ago??!?" She exclaims.

I nod. "Now you know who I am, let me ask you something. Is Sylvia one of your ancestors?"

Sil jumps out of her seat. "You know her?!"

I nod. "She...was my slave-...i mean comrade so yeah."

"Amazing! To think I would meet someone who knows her!!"

"What? What's so amazing about Sylvia?"

"She is the reason why Lupis is still intact and not taken over. I heard that after someone disappears, she trained day and night non-stop to improve her sportsmanship." Says Sil, smiling.

Uh...that person is probably me.

"Then what about Lupus?" I ask.

"Oh!! You know her too!! Amazing!??? She is the prime figure and role model for all of us!! She is kind yet is scary at the same time!!!"

"O-Oh I see..."

She's too excited...

*knock* *knock*

"Come in." Says Sil.

A soldier walks in with a tied up elf.

!!!!

Wait that's...

"This elf is caught stealing food. What should we do? She won't stop struggling." Says the soldier.

"Lock her up-"

"Wait!! I know her!" I shout.

The elf looks up at me and her eyes widen.

"Cevila!" I say.

"You are...Ao-...no...Akuma, right?"

I nod.
"Release her," I say to the soldier.
"But-"
"Release her." Says Sil.

The soldier looks at me and then hesitate a little before he proceeds to untie Cevila.

Cevila stares at me and just stood there.
I sigh and ask Sil and the soldier to leave the room.

They agreed and left.

"What's wrong?" I say. "You are worried about something right?"

She jolts back.
I can see her aura using the skill I got from Sylvia. She's worried about something.

"Don't worry, just tell me what happens."

"You are not a kind person...what do you want?" Says Cevila.

Oh? She knew, no wonder she showed me the cold shoulder.

"Nothing much, I just want you to be my ally. That's all...your abilities...are very useful to me."

She gulps before taking a deep breath. "Fine...i will tell you about it..."