XII

Kyrie
(pls excuse any mistakes)
Enjoy.

"What the fuck do you mean she not there?" My dad asked me over the phone.

"Exactly what I said. She's not here. Her clothes are gone and so is her car...she left."

"You had one damn job...what was it?"

I sighed. "Too keep my eyes on her."

"So why didn't you-"

"Cuz she's a grown ass woman and i'm a grown ass man." I said not even thinking about who I was talking to.

The line was silent. Real silent.

"You got a lot of nerve talking like that. Remember what happened last time?"

"How could I forget about my own dad locking me in a basement tied up to a chair for a week with no food or water?"

"Cuz you keep failing at shit I tell you to do. That should've taught you a lesson but it I see I gotta do more than that. I had no idea I was raising a bitch ass boy this whole time."

I shut my fist while clenching my teeth.

"The car...it has a tracking device. You got 5 days max to get her."

"What happens when the 5 days over with?"

"You'll see. Oh, and when you get her...kill her."

"Is you crazy? I ain't finna kill my own sister. That's yo daughter man-"

"I ain't raise dat bitch so I gives no fucks about her. She ran away so she gon suffer the consequences. Do as I say or it's over for both of y'all." He hung the phone up before I could even say anything back.

"Fuck!" I yelled throwing my phone across the room. I hate that man with all of my heart. He's psychotic. This man doesn't show no emotion to anything.

You either do what he says and if you don't you die.

This dude crazy bro. He's willing to kill his own kids if he don't get his way.

I walked out Kyrah's room and went into the living room where everybody was at.

"Yo sister pulled a foul ass move." Red said. "She should've known better than to do this. Did she not realize how much danger she puttin herself and you in? All she thinking about is that lame ass nigga."

"Yo Red...chill out. Y'all was tight. Don't go talking reckless." Scar told her.

"Ain't nobody talking reckless." She shrugged. "But am I wrong?"

"Nah you absolutely right." Trig agreed with her. "Bro yo sister really turned her back on us to go be with a nigg-"

"To go be with a nigga she's known all her life before my dad dragged her into this bullshit. Both of y'all need to stop talking down on my sister like she a lil hoe and that's on God."

"Nigga fuck yo sister." Trig said standing up. "The fuck you gon do?"

"It's whatever foo." I said walking up to him with the same energy.