VIII

Kyrah
(pls excuse any mistakes‼️)
dis song will forever be a bop and a VIBE😍
Enjoy.

When I hung up the phone I put it down on my dresser. I rubbed both of my temples to stop a headache that was trying to start. I have no possible way how i'm gonna get myself out of this without getting myself killed. But it's not like I asked to be in this. I was forced. I should've known better. I should really start thinking more instead of making decisions with impulse.

While in my thoughts my phone rang.

Bro💙🤞🏾‼️
We At The Mansion

He sent another text after that one.

Bro💙🤞🏾‼️
Trig Got Shot

I groaned and grabbed my keys before heading out the door. It's police cars everywhere in the parking lot after what just happened.

"Excuse me ma'am you can't leave yet." Some white lady came up to me and said.

"Umm excuse you?"

"The owner of these apartments called me and told me to make sure everyone stays put until the police clears everything first."

"With all respect...i'm grown. I don't need to wait for an ok if I want to leave. Can you please move?"

"I'm afraid I can't do that." She said with a shake of her head.

I tried walking around her, but she just blocked my way. "I'm trying to be nice ma'am." I slightly warned her.

"I'm trying to do my job. Looks like we're both trying to do something."

Each time i'm trying to walk she keeps blocking me.

"I really need to get to the hospital for my friend who just got shot. Move the fuck out of my way before I make yo ass move."

"You really want to try and threaten me with the police right there? I don't think you want to do that. Look at you and then look at me. They won't even think twice about locking your ratchet ass up." She said with so much venom in her voice. I laughed off her comment.

"I'm leaving."

"No you-"

I pushed her away from me so hard that she fell on the ground. "I tried to tell you."

"Police I need police!" She was yelling out. They wasn't giving her the time of day. We just had a shootout; who gives a damn about a lady who "fell" on the floor. Besides..that's what her racist ass gets.

————————————

"The doctor up there now. Got hit in his leg." Kyrie said to me when I came into the main area. "What about you? Are you okay?"

"I got grazed on my side." He said pulling up his shirt halfway to reveal the bandage. "I'm straight though."

"AYYEE WASSUP MUNCH!" Blick scared the shit out of me when he came from around the corner to give me a hug. He picked me up from the ground and spun around.