III.

Kyrah
(pls excuse any mistakes)
Enjoy.

"Where he at now lil Red." Kyrie asked Red. We're at the trap house trying to figure out where this dude name Mounty is. He been acting a little bold lately. He a loyal customer but word on the street is he's been talking shit out the side of his neck. Saying how he was gonna kill and rob us out of our things. I wanna know why he thought we wasn't gonna hear about that. Our gang is big and spread out. They everywhere. Some of them look like regular people and you wouldn't even expect for them to be in a gang.

That's why it's best to always keep your mouth shut when talking reckless behind somebody's back in public. Cuz somebody gon' hear it.

"Right now he at Mcdonald's. He either working or getting some food." She said while looking on her laptop screen.

"Alright we gotta hurry up then." He said.

"We killing the nigga at Mcdonald's?" Q clueless behind said.

"What do we always do when we finna make a hit out in public?"

Q stayed silent like a student who didn't know the answer to a question but was called on by their teacher.

"We don't nigga! We lead them somewhere and then kill them."

"I knew that." Q mumbled.

"Barely." Kyrie mumbled back.

"Load up y'all." He told everybody.

If it's a male that we're about to make a hit on. Sometimes they use me to lead them somewhere private.

"Kyrah you can trail behind us and when you get him we'll trail behind you."

Kyrie told me when he threw me the keys.

I went to the kitchen to grab a water before having to leave. I'm not gonna lie I always get nervous when i'm about to do things like this. It's just I never expected my life to turn out this way. I had plans on going to college and starting a career. Not being involved in a gang.

I felt a hand grab my ass making me turn around fast and push them away. I seen that it was Trig and rolled my eyes.

"Damn baby you strong as shit." He said holding his chest acting like he was in pain.

"Don't be touching on my ass." I said sternly.

"You let me touch on ya ass that one night." He said with a smirk.

"Okay and that was a one time thing and we was high." I closed the refrigerator with the water in my hand. We didn't have sex. We were just very touchy feely that night.

"I'm up to do it again though." He walked up to me and put his hands on my lower back. Oh shit here we go.

"Stop messing around we gotta go."

"Look at me real quick." He said.

"No we have to go we don't have time to playing-"

"Just look at me." He put his index finger and thumb on my chin to softly turn my head to look at him. We was staring into each other's eyes. I'm getting a weird feeling in my stomach. Feels like the butterflies. His eyes went to my lips and he licked his bottom lip before looking back into my eyes again.