V

Kyrah
(pls excuse any mistakes)
play da song.
Enjoy.

"Red where he at right now?" Kyrie asked Red who was on her laptop. She managed to track down Tariq and see where he was. How? I have no clue.

"He's like 20 miles away from us." She said.

"That nigga quick." Q said while loading a gun.

"I thought you said you wasn't gonna hurt him." I told Kyrie.

"We not."

"So why is Q loading a gun?"

"Cuz we don't know how deep he about to roll in and what type of energy they gon be on."

"Nah cuz that's gonna start a gun fight and then one of y'all might end up getting hurt."

"It is what it is." Kyrie said.

"It is what it issss." Q said right behind him. I shook my head in disapproval. "Why you so pressed? Didn't he kill yo brother." Scar asked.

"His brother did not him."

"Same thing." Red said.

Suddenly a bunch of cars began pulling up in the drive-way. Q, Kyrie, and Trig ain't waste no time getting out they seats and rushing to the window to see who it was.

"Who is it?" Red asked with a little concern in her voice. She put her laptop down and went to the window they was peaking out of.

"Oh it's just smoke and them." Kyrie said in a relief tone.

I looked out the window and it was like 3 vans in driveway.

Kyrie unlocked the screen door and walked out and the rest of us followed.

"Yo I tried to get as many of us as I could...some more suppose to be pulling up." Smoke said.

"What's the move? We coolin here or you got something specific for us to do?" Blick asked Kyrie. He looked at me and flashed a quick smile. "Waddup munch?"

"Hey Blick." I smiled back. Blick was the only one that was the nicest to me when I joined the gang. Kyrie even had his moments where he was catching slick attitudes with me. But we siblings it's natural for us to fight.

"I want you to separate everybody. Make em cover every inch of this hood. Some niggas suppose to be pulling up to take my sister." He said.

"Do boss know?"

"Ion know, but we'll worry about that later. Just hurry up and do what I said cuz they not far away."

"Ight...y'all know what kind of car they driving?"

We all looked at Red. "Uhhh..I think it's a black escalade."

Kyrie kissed his teeth. "You think or you know?"

"Yeah it is."

I ran a hand through my hair and began to rub my temples. All of this for what?

"Trig...take Kyrah back to her crib and stay with her there."