II.

Tariq
(pls excuse any spelling errors)
Enjoy.

It's been a rough couple of years. Everyday I feel like giving up. The only reason I'm still here though is because I know mamas wouldn't want me to do that. I'm living for her, even though she's not living for me.

I should've handled shit way more faster than I did. I was too slow.

If God could give me the chance to rewind time once I'd make sure to stop her from going to that party. Even if she would've been mad at my ass. I'd rather her be mad at me than for her to be permanently gone from my life. I actually miss her being mad at me. I miss her laugh, her smile, her voice. I just miss my queen.

Nobody really seems to care that she's gone except for my mom and her friends Hailey and Sheik.

I couldn't take her to prom. I couldn't cheer for her as she walked across the stage. I couldn't start my life with her and that's the fucked up shit about it. God knows how much I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and he just took her away from me.

Life right now is alright. I try to keep myself busy everyday to avoid thinking about her so much.

I'm involved in the gang more than I was so I move around a lot.

And in the current relationship i'm in right now she hates it. Her name is Delia. She always thinks i'm cheating on her...which I am but it's like why would she think that of me?

The bitch was cool in the beginning but she's too damn clingy and too fucking sensitive. I've tried breaking up with her multiple times and the bitch won't let go of me. I don't wanna kill the hoe.

Might have to do just that though.

"Run that nigga pockets." Zel said talking on the phone. He's my cousin...nigga crazy.

"Don't do it out in the open lead him somewhere and do it...nigga ion know where the fuck you at......man alright i'm coming." He hung up and stood up with his keys in his hands.

"Remind me again why unc thought it'd be a good idea to have a 15 year old join the gang. He don't even know what to do."

"Obviously he talking about something if pops said he can join." I said.

"What's been up with you man..you straight?" He asked me. I knew it was about Kyrah. I sighed. "Yeah i'm good. Tryna get back to my old self so I don't think about her so much."

"I feel it. Look ima catch you later ight?"

"Ight."

We did our handshake and he left.

I opened instagram and went to Kyrah's profile. I miss her so much. All the comments are flooded with Rips and hearts.

"Fake ass niggas." I mumbled to myself.

A message notification appeared at the top of my phone.

Pops
come here nigga.

whatchu want😐

Pops
loose da attitude tho🤔 but come over here now. I got info.

—————————