6. Water

Turning around to face me, he pulls me into his arms. I am centimetres from his face, holding my breath.

JY: Yes? He says, with a curious expression. Do you want something?

Y: Come on Jinyoung, I say pulling away from his embrace. What do you have in mind?

JY: What do you mean? I'm just showing you the house, you're the one running into my arms, he says with a smirk.

Y: Seriously? You grab me by the waist, you get "jealous". I thought we were good.

JY: I know but since the kiss...es, I've been thinking about you and I don't think I can say that I have a type anymore.

Y: I agree that I don't really have a type, I admit. Well, my type would be the kind of guy who doesn't treat me like a doormat.

JY: I can be that... if you want, he says with a timid smile.

Wait what? Is he offering to be my boyfriend? What am I supposed to do? I mean he's... wow, but... I just got rejected the other day and I'm just a mess right now.

Y: That's very flattering, but I don't really know you. I mean right now, all I can see is that you are sneakily forward and that makes me uncomfortable.

JY: I'm so sorry, I will stop straight away, he says looking down slightly embarrassed. I thought we were playing the same game. I really didn't want you to feel uncomfortable.

Y: It's okay, as long as we're good.

JY: We are, but don't be surprised if I still flirt with you... not in a sneaky way, I swear.

Y: I wouldn't expect any less, I say with a big smile, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He wraps his arm round my shoulders as we start our tour. The house is really nice. They all have their own room with en-suite. There is a gym but no pool and no pool house, ha! I need to have a word with Jay, I giggle in my head. Heading back towards the living room we end up face to face with Jackson, who stares at my arm wrapped under Jinyoung's, stares at both our faces then back at our wrapped arms. His face is blank.

JK: What are you guys doing? Lunch is ready, we've been waiting for you two for ages. Did you get lost or something? He says coldly.

Jinyoung and I look at each other grinning at the thought we are in trouble and chuckle. We join the others and the first thing I see is Jay and Nabi, she can't stop smiling.

Y: You okay Nabi?

N: Yes auntie, I helped with lunch.

JB: She did a great job.

Y: Let me taste... mmmh this is delicious Jay! And the right amount of salt as well!

N: I did that! She says high-fiving him.

My gosh they are so cute. I can see him as a dad no problem. No kidding this food is delicious and just what I needed to recover. We watch a Disney film after lunch lounging on the sofa. Nabi snuggles between me and Jay as we both fall asleep until she starts singing, which startles us. It is then her turn to fall asleep on the sofa, so we all go outside to limit the noise. The rest of the afternoon is spent in their garden, where some of us play football, while the others just chat. I am so competitive and end up in Jackson's team against Jay and Mark. We win, obviously, and celebrate in hugs every time one of us scores. He's so cute and every time we hug, I feel his tight body. My blushing is covered up my effort induced red cheeks. At the end of the game, I steal his cap and he tries desperately to grab it, making me fall on the grass and tickling me.

Y: No! Jackson no!! I'm gonna pee! Stop it, I laugh while wriggling around.

JK: Give it back then, he says with his innocent smile, stopping momentarily.