✨chapter 1- 6 flags part.1✨

Charli's pov

it's 7am and i'm awake, i don't know how but I am. I think some people may be awake too, so I go downstairs and see Avani eating some pancakes "hey bb, you wake up early too?" i say while sitting next her "yes, I don't know how but yes" she says, " I'll do some waffles" I say while going to the kitchen.

now it's 9am and everyone is in the living room doing nothing, so I have a incredible idea "why don't we go to 6 flags?" i ask and everyone nod, so we're going to 6 flags
I go to my room to change, I'm in the same room as Dixie, but Griffin is here since yesterday and he's probably going back to the sway in the weekend, and today is Monday, so in this period I'll be sharing room with Chase, he's my bestie so there's no problem.

Chase's pov

so basically, Charli suddenly has the idea to go to 6 flags, and now everybody is changing.
i'm sharing room with Charli cause Griffin is here and is sharing room with Dixie.
when I go to my room Charli is already changed sitting in the bed "you're fast gal" i say and she giggles, we've been best friends since we first met so, yea we're really close friends "yes I am, and you're lazy, go change boy" she says and laugh making me laugh too.

Dixie's pov

Everyone is now going to their cars, and me, Chase and Charli are going in Griffin's car, he's the only one who drives.
I send a snap message to Charli

me: sissy
charli: tell me
me: is it me or you like Chase?
charli: what? why do u think that?
me: idk, but do u?
charli: no... we're only friends Dixie, take this out of your mind
me: ok... but it looks like u both like each other
charli: stop... no we don't
me: just saying...
She doesn't fool me, I know she likes him.
Charli's pov

Dixie is out of her mind, I don't like him and he doesn't like me... I think.

we are now entering on 6 flags, ok I don't know what to do first.
everyone is here now and we're kinda divided in groups. I'm with, Chase, Avani and Anthony, cause Avani invited him "what we're doing first?" I ask "we should go to a roller coaster " Anthony says and Chase nods, I look at Avani and she has the same face expression, we both don't like roller coasters "hmm..." Avani says and Anthony cut her "you both are scared?" he asks "kinda" I say "c'mon girls, let's go pleaseee" Chase asks us "ok, but you two will have to deal with my screams" Avani says "mines too" I complement.

Chase's pov

now we're in a roller coaster, and yea, the girls weren't kidding, they're screaming a lot oh my god.
when it comes down, the roller coaster stops and goes down really fast, so Charli hold my hand... ok what i'm going to say now it's kinda strange, but I think I like Charli, I don't know if she feels the same.

Charli's pov

the roller coaster was going down and I hold Chase's hand cause I was scared, and... ok I don't if this is going to sound strange but, I think I like him, but he probably doesn't feels the same.

sup people! so this is the first chapter, hope you like it, and I promise that the others will be longer, it's just that I'm planning what to do
byee
vote plsss