Prologue

This had been her dream since the time she'd been in primary school. Today as she walked in her own cafe, not as the owner though but as a writer, she felt like everything she'd ever dreamt of, was served in a platter to her. Though it was only herself who knew that it wasn't as easy as being served in a platter. The irony of her life was such that the most painful and disturbing time of her life was her platter of success.

Loads of people sitting in her cafe, some of them very well known writers were waiting for her to occupy the stage. Today she was going to be in the spotlight. Only her heart is a witness of how many times she'd seen writers on the stage and wished that some day she'd be one not in the crowd but rather on the stage. As she settled in the chair placed on the stage for her she felt drowned in various emotions. And though it sounded wrong to others if she voiced it, she missed him. The one who had given her unbearable pain was the one she missed the most today, because unknowingly he was the reason behind this book.

As she turned towards the audience, she could feel the eyes of each and every person in the crowd keenly looking at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I'm grateful to all of you that on this pleasant evening you choose to be my audience. Like you all know that this book is the second part of the 'Lover' series.  The very first book of this series which also happens to be the first book of my writing career was an instant success. When I had started writing it I had no idea that I would come this far and the entire credit for that goes to you guys - My Lovely Readers. Today I would take an opportunity to clear a few things about this book. I have received various questions regarding the story, the characters, the location described in the books, there's this one question that I've been repeatedly asked in different ways.

The question is about the morality of the characters and their actions. For the people who haven't read this first part I won't ruin it for you. My answers will be vague yet to the point. The characters of my book are not based on morality judgement. It's wrong to put them in the court of morality. They're based on human psychology. Every good human has some bad in them and every bad human has some good in them. So it's wrong to judge the heroine of the book on the mistakes she makes. Just because she is the heroine doesn't mean she's not allowed to make mistakes. The same way just because Matthias does something wrong doesn't mean he's necessarily bad or selfish. And we'll get into more detail at the end of this book.

So dear readers let's start - "