Chapter 2

MATTHIAS

She was still sleeping peacefully. She was beautiful. In the last 5 years nothing had changed about her yet so much had changed about her. She was no more the chubby and cute Rhea. Of course she was still cute but her body was an hourglass figure now and the wedding gown clung to her curves like second skin. He had changed her clothes himself. Her skin soft and clear like milk. It was a task to be so close to her and not to touch her in that way. That would have to wait.

Her face still held that baby innocence that it did 5 years ago. She was a mesmerizing sight. It only took a look at her to heal all the pain. The longing that he'd buried deep in the corners of his heart was slowly coming to life again. He wanted her. All of her. His mother would have disapproved of such behavior. But she wasn't here now.

He did not want to tie her but he had no other option. He couldn't risk it. She was incredibly smart. If she had woken up before him coming to the room she would have run away. Though getting out of the woods would have been incredibly difficult even for someone as smart as her, it was not a risk he was willing to take. He loved her a lot to let her be open. She would stay with him here forever.

He had designed the room himself for her. He knew exactly the kind of things she liked and according to that he'd done the decor, not just of this room but the entire house. The house was a massive holiday cabin in the middle of the woods.

The cabin had a huge living room that consisted of a sofa set, a centre table and TV opposite to it and a dining table with 4 chairs - one on each side. To the left of the hallroom was a kitchen which was filled with all the appliances and utensils one needed to cook and eat. To the right of the hallroom was passageway that led to a guest bedroom which he'd made into a studio of which one entire wall was covered with a mirror; a cabinet on the left side of the back wall and a Natraja statue placed above the cabinet. Another extra room he'd converted into a bar which had all the types of liquor a man could imagine.  There was a spiral British style staircase which brought you to this room. There was another room on this floor which until now had served as his bedroom. But of course, not anymore.

It was time to wake her up. He was so excited to see her reaction when she would see him. He called out her name, "Rhea". Once. Twice. No reaction. Reaching out, he shook her. But she did not move. He thought that she would've passed out. Matthias picked up the glass of water from the bedside table and sprinkled some water on her face. Slowly he saw her fluttering open and waited for her be fully awake.