Chapter 1

SOMEWHERE IN WOODS

RHEA

Her eyes tried to adjust to the surrounding. This wasn't her hotel room. Everything in this room was different. The bed felt different; softer, but she still wasn't comfortable. Her eyes moved from one object to another. There was a fan on ceiling, a light bulb on the opposite wall, a door on the right wall which was slightly ajar so she knew it led to a washroom, another door on the opposite wall which was tightly shut.

The left wall was occupied by a bookshelf which was full of books. On top of the book shelf were lots of stuff toys. There was a study table on the right side of the room with a study lamp on it. The entire room was an elegant gray. Her eyes moved to the small window beside the study table. Outside the window she saw large tree, branches covered in heavy foliage. Panic settled in her gut. She tried to sit up but found her hands tied to the headrest and legs tied to the foot of the bed.

By now it was full blown panic attack. She couldn't breathe. Tears started welling up in Rhea's eyes. She tried to remember whatever happened last night but came up blank. Then she did the only thing she could - she screamed at the top of her lungs. She kept screaming for a whole minute but nothing happened. No one came. She screamed again and again and again until she couldn't scream anymore. Her throat felt dry from all the screaming.

Now the tears rolled down her cheeks. She hadn't felt so helpless in her entire life. She was supposed to be getting married today. The thought of Samuel only made her cry more. He would be there waiting for her at the altar and here she was tied and terrified in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

She won't be able to say her vows. How much effort she'd put to write those herself! What if Sam thought that she'd run away because of pre-wedding jitters? What if he hated her after this? What if he never knew that she'd been kidnapped and no one ever searched for her thinking she was just selfish?

Who could have done this to her? Who had hated her so much to have taken her away on her wedding day? Everyone knew how much she'd waited for this day. Not just her, Samuel as well. They'd been through so much together, to be together. And now just when it was coming true someone had to do this.

No! She couldn't let someone takeaway her happiness like this. She had to calm herself and think clearly. She tried to move her hands and loosen the rope but it only cut deeper into her flesh. Suddenly she realized something and looked down to her clothes.

Holy Mother of Devil!! She was in her wedding gown! Why the hell was she in her wedding gown. She had went to sleep in her bum-shorts and tank top, she remembered clearly. Then how was she in her wedding gown. Her head started spinning again. Black spots started dancing in front of her eyes. Slowly her vision started becoming hazy and then total darkness engulfed her.