Chapter 23-You actually have to talk to boys to get a boyfriend.

I don't know why but I am kinda nervous to go to school today. Emily is coming to pick me up. 

"Well it is going to be fun today. Two awkward friends start dating, I can't wait for it!", Emily squeals in excitement.

"Have fun at my misery, have fun. Your day will come soon"

"Oh that day isn't coming anytime soon."

"Shut up. Who wouldn't want to date a girl like you."

"Wanna know  joke?"

"Sure. Great attempt at changing the subject though."

"You actually have to talk to boys to get a boyfriend.", she says and starts laughing. For some reason I find it funny and we both end up laughing all the way to school. Even I could relate to this joke until some time back.

I walk towards the lockers and see Liam and Andrew are already waiting for us. It's not like Liam and I will be talking for the first time, but I still am nervous. I don't even remember how I acted around Zayn when we first stared dating. One thing obviously , relationships over here are very different than relationships in India.

"Pez", Liam says before putting his arms around my waist and kissing the side of my forehead. 

"Heron", I reply while smiling.

It looks that Andrew's eyes might pop out of their socket. Jake walks in and looks at Liam's arms around my waist and all he says is "Wow" and smiles.

"I knew it! My 20 bucks please", Amy says her hand out in front of Wesley.

"What?", we all ask in unison.

"So Amy and I were bored one day, so we made a bet in which Amy said that you two would sart dating with 2 weeks after coming back from India and I said that Liam didn't have the balls to confess. But looks like I just lost my 20 bucks."

"Excuse me, you know I am right here right?, Liam says, pretending to be hurt.

"You guys seriously made a bet on us?", I joke.

"I always knew you would end up dating", Amy says.

"Me too", Jake supports.

I look up at Jake and see even he is smiling listening to everybody's trust in us. I hug him tighter while others banter and soon it is time for chemistry.

"You know I will still beat you right?", Liam asks smugly.

"I only want your pens on your desk", Mrs Mathews yells.

"Sure hun, let's see. Imma beat your ass down here." 

Whatever happens, we will never stop this. The test was fucking simple.

"Who the fuck gives such a simple test?", Liam walks out of class saying.

"Calm down, they probably wanted to boost everybody's confidence before the finals."

"Probably"

Liam walks me to my next class where Wesley is waiting for me.

"What put his panties in a twist?", Wesley asks.

"He is sad that the test was too easy and he studied for no reason."

"So you are pissed because the test was easy? I will never understand this guy", Wesley says and I feel a very strong need to protect him.

"It is irritating when you study, which you never do."

"Ok pez, lets go inside"

"Only I get to call her that get it?"