Freeing Y/N &Venom. Carnage unleash.

Start bij het begin

Joan found the keys and unlocked Y/N cell. He got out and grab the key from her and unlocked Emma cell.

Blake: Y/N if she on death row she a criminal.

Y/N: I was on death row.

Blake: You know what I mean.

Y/N: Emma was dating Ironwood and he threw her in here to control her abilities.

Blake: Ohhh.

Y/N was walking in the direction of where Venom was at but was grab by Ruby.

Ruby: We need to get you out of here.

Y/N: Venom is in Ironwood hand.

Ruby: But if you go you will die.

Y/N: AS LONG AS SHE SAFE I DONT CARE ABOUT MY LIFE!!!

Y/N was running towards the room where Venom is at but finds it empty.

-With Pyrrha-

A few minutes ago they managed to fire Venom and she bonded with Pyrrha as she wanted to do something with her.

Roma: I pity you right now.

Carnage: So Mother how big is Y/N~

Venom: Very big~

Pyrrha: At least it not about....nevermind.

They went to got to the meet up point and Soldier aiming their weapon at them.

Venom: All right my daughter go show me what your made of.

Carnage: Umm about that....I don't know how to...transform???

Venom: Hmmm not enough of me went in you oh well watch me do it.

Pyrrha transform into She-Venom to show Carnage how it was done.

Venom: See simple as one two three.

After a few seconds Carnage used her tendrils to kill the guards that only were two.

Venom: Really?

Carnage: I was imagining that they were Yang and Weiss....I fucking felt like it!

They see Y/N being pushed to the ground by some soldiers who had a gun to his head.

He got caught after seeing Venom wasn't their.

Soldier: Ironwood say bye.

Y/N: I guess it pays to be a specialist huh?

He saw She-Venom taking out the guard one by one.

Y/N: You know, it doesn't matter if you kill me anyway, because there's something way bigger afoot in this world than you and me.

She-Venom took out the last of the guards and started walking toward the one that had The gun to Y/N head.

Y/N: Much bigger than me. And it's much, much bigger than you.

She-Venom was now behind the soldier.

Y/N: Karma a Bitch.

Soldier: I don't believe in Karma.

She-Venom grab the soldier and bites his head off.

Y/N: Oh OHH that what we look like?

She-Venom looked at Y/N.

She-Venom: Hey Y/N~

She went close to him and help him up. Venom let Pyrrha lips out to reveal and she kissed Y/N but it was Pyrrha lips that met his first so Pyrrha had the first kiss. And as they were kissing Venom went into Y/N.