𝟷𝟶 | 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊

You were exhausted.
You had driven all day to give Jimin a break from driving and your eyes hurt from looking at the road for so long.
Your back was store and your body felt stiff.
You had arrived at the next city on your bucket list, they had a huge aquarium here and tomorrow you and Jimin would go see it.
Jimin had gone out to the store a while ago and you were waiting for him to come back for dinner.
You had boiled some ramen a few minutes ago and now you were relaxing on the couch.
Your mind drifted to thinking about him as you started to feel sleepy.
You didn't understand how he was acting with you.
It made you so confused, you didn't believe that he could like you because I mean, no one had ever liked you before.
You were starting to wonder if it was a bad idea to take a road trip with the guy you were crushing on.
As long as you could keep your feelings down for the rest of the trip you would be okay.
Right?
Sleep over took you and you passed out on the couch.

Jimin's POV:
He took his keys out of the pocket of his tight black jeans and he unlocked the door.
He excitedly hid a box behind his body as he strolled into the rv.
He found her asleep on the couch.
So cute.
Such a baby.
He crouched down to her level and moved her silky hair away from her face.
"Y/n, wake up.." he cooed.
She stirred and fluttered her eyes semi consciously, her sleepy eyes struggling to focus on him.
"I have something for you."
He put his hands on her arms and helped her sit up.
He plopped down on the floor in front of her like a 2nd grader.
She rubbed her eyes, feeling more awake now, "What is it?"
He placed the box in her hands and waited expectantly for her to open it.
Her eyes flickered with surprise.
She opened the box and extracted the instax camera.
She smiled brighter than he'd ever smiled before and a feeling of accomplishment settled within him.
"Jimin, it's- I-I love it."
"Now you can take pictures while we're on our trip."
The camera was a soft pale blue, one of her favorite colors.
As she read over the instructions he dazed off starting at her.
She was so.. so..
"Why are you staring at me you weirdo."
"There's a spider in your hair."
"WHAT"
She shrieked and stood up swatting her arms around like a bird trying to fly.
Except she didn't fly.
She tripped over him and fell on top of him.
And kept squirming.
"I was joking!" he laughed heartily trying to hold her still.
"You jerk!"
She punched his shoulder.
"Now now, there's no reason to be so mean to me freshie. After all I did just give you a gift."
She stayed there laying on top of him, searching his eyes for something and he started to feel a certain way.
A certain way that he'd been feeling for awhile around her.
His heart started to pound in his chest and he quickly tried to get her off of him.
She can't know.
Not yet.