𝟶𝟽 | 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢

You stuffed your favorite backpack with all the clothes you could possibly fit into it.
You were so excited, you couldn't wait to see all the things you had been dreaming about.
All the beautiful places you wanted to see would soon be in your reach.
It was 3 in the morning and everyone in the house was asleep.
You had prewritten a note the day before, and you left it on the counter along with your cell phone.
You didn't want to have your family blasting up your phone and demanding that you come back home when they realized that you had left.
You took one last look at the hallway, waiting for a feeling of guilt or regret to take hold of you.
But all you felt was ready.
Ready to do this.
Ready to live your life.
You locked the door and left the past behind you.
An rv was parked in front of your house.
That had to be Jimin.
The two of you decided it would be best to rent an rv for the trip, so you guys wouldn't spend a lot of money on hotel rooms.
You had transferred him half of the money required to rent the rv.
Jimin was 21.
He was the only one old enough to rent a vehicle seeing as you were only 18.
You boarded the rv and were instantly surprised at how spacious it was.
Jimin definitely had good taste.
You climbed into the passenger seat.
He looked super hot in the drivers seat.
"are you sure you can drive this thing?"
"I'm not the only one who's going to be driving it freshie," a super cute smile flashed on his face, rounding out his cheeks.
"First stop, Willow Falls."
We took off and left the lamp lit streets behind.
"Play some music please."
You turned on one of your favorite playlists and watched for Jimin's reaction to it.
"You like K-pop huh?"
"I LOVE it."
"I listen to it too."
The blinker clicked repeatedly as Jimin merged onto the freeway which was virtually empty.
You feel blissful, you loved seeing the empty freeway against the dark sky.
"Let's play 20 questions."
He laughed, "What are we 12?"
"Oh shut up I'll start, when is your birthday?"
"October 13, and yours?"
"(add bday here), your turn."
"Hmmm, who's your favorite music artist and why?"
"(insert artist here) because they have such a variety of styles and their lyrics are so touching and energetic."
"I can't choose a favorite artist, there are so many good ones."
"What about a favorite song?"
"Well my current favorite is Should Have Known Better by Sufjan Stevens."
"I haven't heard it before, I'm going to play it."
The song was melancholy yet beautifully emotional at the same time.
It was very different from the kind of songs he danced to.
Jimin began singing along to the song and you were stunned by his angelic voice.
He sounded better than the artist.
His voice rung addictively in your ears.
When the song ended he turned to look at you rather shyly, "sorry haha."
"Jimin your singing is amazing, it's the best I've ever heard."
You weren't exaggerating.
He laughed sheepishly, "Liar, you've heard better I'm not that good."
"I'm not lying I love your singing."
When he saw how serious you were he blushed, "Thanks. You should sing with me."
Now it was your turn to feel shy, "uhh I don't know about that, maybe another day. Besides it's your turn to ask a question."
"Do you think I'm cute?"
You blushed furiously and hid your face in your sweater.
Jimin laughed, "Hey you shouldn't be making me laugh while I'm driving."
You poked your head out of your sweater and glared at him.
He grinned at you, "So your answer is yes?"
"next question."
"Hey you're not allowed to skip," he insisted.
"yesithinkyourecute." you mumbled.
He looked so accomplished after you admitted that you thought he was cute.
"you're cute too."
With the way this boy was making you feel you would be lucky to come home with your heart intact.