𝟷𝟽 | 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Your routinely drive with music and singing filled the rv.
A feeling of wholeness encompassed the two of you and nothing was gonna bring you down today.
The beach was almost within reach and you had been waiting your whole life to see it.
In less than an hour the two of you would be at the beach getting your skin full of sand and letting the waves lap at your feet.
This trip has been perfect and has surpassed your wildest expectations.
You don't think you could be any happier than you are right now.
"It's been so long since I've been to the beach."
"I've never been before."
"Really? Wow no wonder you wanted to go so bad," he laughed, "you better hope you don't get sunburned or you'll be looking redder than when I kiss you."
"Shut up."
Ugh this guy.
He really had to bring that up.
Suddenly something caught your eye on the road and you looked up just in time to see a car swerve and flip in your direction.
Jimin slammed down on the brakes and you heard yourself scream before everything collided.
Your vehicle jostled and slid.
The sound of glass breaking filled your ears.
The airbags puffed and inflated.
After a moment everything stopped moving.
The airbag was in your face.
You desperately tried to move your head to the side to get a breath of fresh air.
Just as you turned your head your vehicle jostled forward forcefully.
...
By midnight you were at the police station sitting by Jimin in a waiting area with the few belongings you had both taken.
You had gotten everything except your camera, which had gotten damaged beyond repair in the crash.
You were very sad about it, the camera was really special to you because Jimin had given it to you.
You were leaning your head on his shoulder.
You were so tired, you wanted to go to sleep but the situation hadn't been settled yet.
Neither of you had sustained any serious injuries thank god but the driver of the flipped car was badly injured in the hospital.
Another car had crashed into the back of your vehicle.
The driver of that car demanded that Jimin file a claim to pay the expenses of the damage done.
The vehicle had been filed in Jimin's name because he was the only one old enough to rent a vehicle.
You guys were caught in a tight spot.
Jimin's insurance company was only willing to pay 1/4 of the expenses that the driver demanded.
You were mentally overloaded with stress from the situation.
Out of desperation you had called the only person that you knew could help right now.
Jungkook walked into the station with his uniform still on from work.
You gave your brother a small smile, greatful that he was here, but he didn't smile back.
He had a dark irritated expression that was focused on Jimin.
Even though you had told Jimin that you had called Jungkook, Jimin still looked tense.
You both stood to speak to Jungkook as he reached you.
Jungkook's angry expression still hadn't swayed from focusing on Jimin.
"You always have to **** things up don't you Park?"
Jimin clenched his jaw, holding back from saying something that would only make Jungkook more pissed.
"Come on Y/n we're leaving."
What!?
you brother grabbed your arm and pulled you to leave but you pushed him away.
"What? No, Jungkook I called you to help us, please help us."
Your brother scoffed, annoyed with you.
"I'm not helping him, you should be greatful I'm helping you at all after you decided to pull this little running away stunt. I mean really
Y/n what were you thinking? You're such an idiot."
Jimin growled unable to say quiet any longer, "don't talk to her like that."
"Watch it Park, you don't want anymore trouble than you already have your hands on. Come on Y/n."
He pulled your arm again but you resisted.
"No I'm not going to leave him here!"
"Let's. Go. Do you really want to make a scene?"
Jimin sighed, putting a hand on your shoulder and turning you towards him gently, "You should go home. It's going to take several more hours to resolve this and we don't have a vehicle anymore."
"But-"
He stopped you, already knowing what you were thinking, "I'll be okay I promise."
You sighed, giving in.
Sadness crept in.
You were upset that your trip had ended like this.
You hugged your boyfriend goodbye before leaving with your brother.

Jimin's POV:
He couldn't believe this was happening to him.
That accident came out of nowhere.
He raked his hand through his hair in frustration.
How am I going to fix this?
He sat back down in the chair, racking his brain for a solution.
He took out his phone and dialed a number.
"Yoongi I need a favor."