sugawara x reader

Start from the beginning

we were walking to a table, and i sat down and she sat in front of me. "what is it?" she blinked a few times, took a deep breath. "i like you." she likes- what. i swear i felt my heart race. am i flustered? or do i like her back? or am i just caught in a tight spot.

"hey koshi?" she called me. i didn't answer. "eat, you might be hungry." i said, i'm so confused. i ignored her, for a while. "hey don't take what i said too serious-"

"i will, because it's about your feelings." i said and kept eating. i felt someone approaching me. i looked up to see who it is. "get up, let's go back to the classroom." it was (y/n), and she pulled me by my arm. "your food." i hear asuki say but this girl's just pulling me.

"what the hell? can you at least let me drink water?" i said, coughing from choking on my food. "i'll be back, stay here." she said. a few minutes later, she came back with coke and water. "choose." she held the bag in front of me. "water." she took it out and gave it to me.

"so let's start?" she asked and i just nodded, since when the hell did she have this motivation?

actually maybe teaching (y/n) isn't that bad, she listens well. i also think that she's actually very smart, she got everything in one try. i was writing something on her notebook so i could let her try to study it, "hey why don't you study more? you're actually pretty smart, but you just don't-" i looked at her and she was asleep. peacefully asleep beside me.

"hey we still have-" i got cut off by daichi's shh. "don't wake her up, it's a problem with her brain. when she studies, for just a short time, she falls asleep. something in her brain is triggering that to happen. she might get in trouble again, she'll probably not wake up, until class hours are finished." and i what?

"then why did you ask me to tutor her?" he sighed. "i'm sorry, she can wake up if you wake her up. but she won't remember a thing that she studied." and yet again i'm utterly shocked. "it's that bad? why don't you take her to the hospital?" daichi looked sad. "it's incurable, and she's insecure about that the most. i'll wake her up so she won't be all over the place."

this bitchy ass girl actually has a very interesting side of her, it's rather sad. daichi was waking her up. "lil sis wake up.. mom's here." her eyes started tearing up. "why is she crying?" i asked, i'm actually worried. "our mom's actually dead, and everything going on with her brain when studying, connects to her death. it started since then, and through too much mental pain, she started to forget that she doesn't have a mom anymore."

"that's why, i hope you understand her more. don't hurt her feelings, she's very delicate in the inside, but she's strong outside. but really to me, she's just a child. a seven year-old child is how i still think of her even if she's a grown woman now." this just went from one to a hundred real quick.

"(y/n)~ lil sis wake up.. we'll go to disneyland." she opened her eyes and slowly sat up straight. "what happened?" she touched her face. "why am i crying?" daichi smiled at her. "it's nothing, try to read the notes. don't fall asleep, you can pass that math quiz." daichi pinched her cheek, and she nodded.

"uhm hey (y/n), should i just tutor you tomorrow? since it's saturday tomorrow?" she nodded, and smiled. "thanks for these." i could see two girls, a child and this teenager. i felt someone's eyes were on me so i looked to see who it is, it's asuki, when i saw her i smiled at her. she smiled back and went back to studying.

i completely forgot about her confession. i don't really think of her that way. so i sent her a message. "give me some time to think, okay?" and she replied. "okayy." i don't wanna hurt her feelings.

the day finished, after training practice and at last i am home. the day passed and now i'm in front of daichi's home. i rang the doorbell and i found daichi in front of me. "heyy." he looked shocked. "wow you're early, come in. (y/n)'s room is upstairs to the right, knock before you enter." he said and i nodded.