Chapter 3

Confirming that it was the right one, Chu Qiao placed the DVD into her pocket. She then found C4 explosives with extra firepower from the briefcase of the deceased and set it up in the room, turning on the trigger mechanism. The red light on top of the black box started to blink quickly.

Chu Qiao took one last look at the deceased in the room, confirming that they were dead. Then, she opened the door and walked out.

However, at that moment, a cold streak suddenly rushed closely across her neck!

Chu Qiao’s figure shortened abruptly, throwing her body onto the ground within seconds and rolling towards the back; barely evading the attack of a bullet. Bullets flashed by and the shooting did not stop. Chu Qiao kicked the door, closing it tightly with a loud bang. She was half kneeling on the floor. Hearing the deep breaths from outside, she knew very well that she was compromised.

Chu Qiao’s muscles were tensed and her breathing slow, both eyes staring straight at the door opposite her. She was not 003, a super agent from the active 9th division. In military school, she had learned about demolition, planning, exploiting a favorable environment, and how to achieve efficient, effective and large-scaled killings with highly accurate intelligence and limited manpower resources. However, at this moment, when the danger was just over three meters from her, she clearly knew that attacking head-on was not logical.

Her gaze slowly fell onto the sad man that died in his sleep.

With a loud bang, the main door was kicked open. A lady was standing right in front of it, looking at the two men hiding outside the guest room with a haughty expression.

Both of them were clearly not expecting her to walk out by herself, causing them to be momentarily dazed.

With a plop, Chu Qiao gently threw her dagger and AK onto the floor. She tilted her back foot and pushed out both her palms, showing a Taiji stance. Facing the men, she shouted a cold war cry and waved them forward. Obviously meaning: Together!

The two men holding high caliber submachine guns were furious. They dropped their guns and showed the stance of Japanese Taekwondo. With a deadly glare, they leaped with all their might and closed in on her in no time.

The small room felt like a gust of cold fishy stench had blown through it, rattling the curtains and dimming the lights. The murderous atmosphere seemed to rise from the ground, following the two men who bounded quickly towards Chu Qiao. Just by looking at their muscular bodies and ruthless moves, one could easily predict the outcome of this ignorant lady.

At this instant, the initial deep expression of the lady suddenly turned into a grin, her lips curling up coldly, showing a proud yet emotionless smile. As if it was a magic trick, a Japanese manufactured M609 small caliber shotgun appeared in her hands. The M609 was the best weapon of choice for close quarter battles. It would not pierce through, but would always blast heads off!

Only two muffled blasts were heard, the five seconds of killing did not even allow the men to cry out in pain. The close-range shot blasted their heads off, with their brains splattering all over Chu Qiao.

Chu Qiao kicked the men in the way hatefully, quickly opening the door to the bathroom. Although she had not included these two men in her predictions, the operation seemed to be going on without a hitch, allowing her to save twenty minutes of her originally planned time, giving her time to clean herself up a little.

After 15 minutes, a lady wearing a black suit of the military law department walked out of the restroom of the department. She walked along the corridors of the guest department on the second floor, smiling cheerfully at the 4th prison’s officials as they walked past her. In three minutes, she calmly opened the doors of the second level and walked out.