Let the Battle Begine

My name is Amanda Jackson. Or that's what the named me. I found out I was adopted 2 days ago I found out I was a werewolf when I was 7. I lived with a human family. I am now 16 running threw the woods. It's a cresent moon tonight so I won't be turning. I only turn to full half person half wolf during blue moones. I slowed down my wolf was scared right now. She is a pure white wolf very rare. The reason I ran away is because one of my Foster parents kids found out what I am. Before he could tell them I ran away with my phone and credit card. I recently change my number.

As I stoped I herd running also exspecting be other wolves in there werewolf form. I jumped from tree branch to tree branch to be up high. They saw me , there was three 2 in wolf form and one in human form. The one in wolf called out "I am the alpha of the blue moon pack. You are on part of our territory. Please come down we won't hurt you. We just want to talk.

I jumped down on my feet. I was very nerdy before so now I really changed so I looked different. I had on a black and white checkered shirt rolled up to my elbow and black jeans and black flats. My hair to to my waist. Somthing my real mom gave me to trate. I saw the alpha a looking up and down at me. He had light brown eyes. More like an orange because he was using his werewolf vision.

He leaded my to the pack house. Which was huge. Three or foure stories high somthing I would love to jump from floor to roof. He leaded me inside where there was more wolves. We walked down to a large hallway to get to a door that said Alpha on it. He walked in and motioned me to sit. It was just us in the room so No presher. He introduced himself his name is Dominic, he is the going to be the final alpha in 2 mounths, he is now sixteenth, he has not found his mate. After that he asked me why I was on pack grounds. I told him everything from being adopted to me running away and what I have been going threw other packs and defeating their best fighters for my freedom . He seemed shocked.

He called someone in the room. He said " This is my Beta Jackson. If you claim how tuff you are in human and wolf foarm. You could be our strongest worrier. " I agreed, I would never in my life back down in a fight and I am not doing it now.

We walked outside infront of the front entrence. Me and Jackson got in our stances. He tried to puch me I dodged it quickly. I surprised him with an upercut. Causing him to stumble back he tried to kick me to the side but I grabbed his leg and flipped him over.After a few more minutes of that we changed into our wolf forms. My wolf Claire was and all white wolf her eyes were blue as water. By surprise everyone gasped to see how much bigger she was than Jackson's wolf.

He charged at me causeing me to fall and role down. I pushed my feet against him to get off of me pushing him into a tree as he rinsed in pain. I got him as he was down scraching him by his shoulder . He wimpered in pain. We where b e'er plenty a part before he was killed. Someone came towards me with a towel and a knew pair of clothes. I thanked them and went behind a tree and changed. I was wearing ripped jeans and a plain blue shirt. I put my flats back on. After that I was walked to a room on the top floor which was the only room. I was so happy I lived on the top. There was againt winow that showed all outside to the front showing the moon.

I looked around to see I had a canapi bed, a night stand, a bathroom, and a walk him closet. I jumped in the bed. Someone was trying to mindlink me so I put my card down to find out it was the alpha. He said " You are going to be the new worrier trainer. Some of the girls from the back are going to take you to the mall to by close. We having a celebration for you to tommarow. " I thanked him and put my wall up a d fell asleep.

Hi everyone it's me. This is my first werewolf story so Yeah. My friend wanted me to Make one so I did. Make sure to vote and comment.