Part 1

earlier, three days ago, before the dorms

"Hello, Izuku," the voice of a man said. Midoriya turned his head. He couldn't see the person who called his name. "H-how do you know my name?" The teen stuttered. It was silent for a moment.

"You don't remember who I am, do you, Izuku?" Midoriya shook his head silently, assuming that the other could see.  "Well, I've known you for a very long time, boy. Even when you were a child," the voice said with a feel of a smile creeping onto his face. Midoriya could feel the tension.

The greenette looked in every other direction, he couldn't find the one person who was talking to him.

"I can't see you," the boy said with a frustrated voice. "Step into the light now or else."

A sigh came from the mysterious person. "Well, I suppose so."

The pattering of slow footsteps was heard. Midoriya could now tell which direction he was coming from. He watched and waited as the man started to slowly peer into a figure. Midoriya gasped softly.

All For One...

"What's the matter? Why don't you come to give your father a hug, Izuku?"

Now

Izuku sat on his bed in the dorm, lights turned off. He sat there for hours, thinking of those stupid words his 'father' said to him.

Was All For One really his dad?

He was speechless when he found out. He didn't know what to say and he just...ran away. The villain didn't even chase him.

Midoriya hasn't said much since the fight between All Might and All For One. The hero retired soon after all his power was used up.

Well actually...

Midoriya hasn't said a word since.

His classmates worried about him but they were thinking it was because of All Might's retirement making him sad. Sure he was sad about that, but that's not what the case was.

The teachers are trying their best to cheer him up, but nothing was working. It wasn't because of All Might...

Midoriya didn't know how to handle his emotions, especially with this kind of situation he's been keeping to himself. So he just hides them and shows no emotion at all.

No one knew what was wrong with Midoriya. And they were very worried. They've tried talking to him, but he ignores his classmates and goes on about his day.

They just need to leave him alone so he can figure all of this out on his own.
He just wants to be alone.