Chapter 29- Bellatrix

Wades POV

We settled ourselves in the speedboat and sped off. Luke and Emmette were both busy talking on their phone.

Jayden was assisting Grayson and I was seated in the corner of the boat. I had no clue of what I had instore. But either way I will save Riley even if I do it on my last breath.

After what feels like hours we reached the harbour. Luke rented a car for us and drove us to Rileys house. He stopped two houses away, Jayden knew the family who stayed there they didn’t mind us using their driveway. Jayden told everyone where their positions will be before he went to the gate.

He spoke to an old man who seemed to be the gardener, he signalled me to go in. 

I greeted the old man and told him who I am to Riley. We went inside quickly and entered Freds room. No one was at home so it made everything easier on our part. Things were all in place so we searched his wardrobe, there was nothing in there either. I lost all hope that I had, I walked out the room and bumped into Shanny.

“Uh I’ve been working here for many years and I know how miss Riley gets treated. I’d like to help you out in any way that I can. Fred has a secrete room that not even mam knows about. I can show it to you but what if sir walks in whi-” Shanny explains but I cut her off.

“We have our friends outside to keep an eye, you can show us the room. No one will find out about this, we won’t upset any of his things.” I said to her. She nodded and asked us to follow her.

We went to the spare room which was a bit dusty. She switched on the light and walked towards a huge frame. She held the frame and pushed it in once and pulled it out. The frame blocked the entrance to Freds ‘room’.

“This is all I can help you out with, I need to lock this door so when you need to leave use the window there’s a ladder beneath it.” 

“Thank you so much for your help.” I say to her with full sincerity 

“Lets go!” Jayden said
When we crawled through the small kind of passage, nothing could explain how shocked I was. I had mixed emotions running through my mind. The room was fairly simple a desk, cupboard, leather sofa and a whole wall filled with pictures and sticky notes stuck all over.

I turned to Jayden who looked uneasy and panicked. He looked as if he could pass out any second. There was only one thing about this room that caught my attention, the wall.

Rileys pictures were filled from one wall to the next. Sticky notes were next to each picture with something written on it. This man is obsessed! It wasn’t ordinary pictures of her, it was pictures taken unexpectedly from a distance. Some of her walking, sitting, using her phone or holding a hurt leg.

I was truly overwhelmed from everything but there was something else which I found very curious. Bellatrix written on a piece of paper which had a big red ‘X’ on it.

There was a picture of a girl peeping behind the wall dressed in all black, well multiple for that matter. A picture of a motorcycle as it’s speeding down the streets, even a red lipstick. How is this all connected?

There is something going on here because Jayden doesn’t look right at all. On the table was a laptop, I put it on and a folder was left open. Videos of Bellatrix fighting was on almost every other file I opened. I love Bellatrix honestly, but this takes it to another level of creepy and obsessed.

For the first time since we entered Jayden spoke. “C-can I check for something?” I nodded and went back to the wall

I noticed there was a picture of Riley before and after both incidents dealing with Blake. All these pictures of Riley and Bellatrix seemed very weird. C-could it be true? Is Bellatrix really Riley?

“Wade this email was sent yesterday, it says that Roman must meet him at the Mathew Resort. Mathew Resort? I doubt Riley has an idea about this place. Anyway they’re meeting at the usual place, so we need to find out where that is. We need to go there now.” Jayden says I heard what he said, but this revelation is worrying me.

“Jayden I want the truth, what the hell is going on?” I can actually beg just so that I know what’s happening here. He sighs and asks me to sit down.

“Wel-” *phone rings*

“Wade get out of there right now! Fred drove in and about 3 guys were with him.” 

“Okay, start the car we leaving.” 
I switched off the light and ran to the window Jayden went down first. I followed and closed the window. When we were on the ground we went to the side of the house, the gardener saw us and showed us to wait. Once he told us it was clear, I thanked him and we sprinted towards the car. We jumped in and drove off. 

Jayden looks at me guiltily. “Luke stop at Starbell café I need to speak to everyone urgently.” He says. When we arrived it was fairly empty we got a table away from everyone.

“Uh it’s not my place to say this but due to the circumstances I don’t have a choice. Wade, Riley wanted to tell you this after we got back home and explain the reason for why this stuff goes on. Riley has a second identity *sighs* she’s also known as Bellatrix the most ruthless street fighter. A lot of shit went on in her past I’m surprised she let you in. We spoke recently and she felt guilty not telling you about Bellatrix, she thought once you find out you’ll abandon her and hate her. Before your date she said the second we return home she wants to tell you everything, where not a single thing is hidden. I’ve honestly never seen Riley this happy in her life, ever since she became close to your gang she’s been smiling and even laughing. I’m saying this from the bottom of my heart, please don’t abandon her.” Jayden sighs after his whole speech. I could see he felt alot lighter.

*silence*

“Yay my bestie is a famous-” 

“Luke shut up.” Emmette shoved a croissant in Lukes mouth.

“We understand and this isn’t going to change the way we see Riley. Actually I think we love Riley even more now.” Grayson says and chuckles

“Wade?”  Jayden looks at me worriedly 

“I Love Riley there’s no doubt about that. I won’t lie I am a bit disappointed that she didn’t tell me this sooner. But I understand why she did so, if I were in her situation I would’ve done the same. My views on Riley won’t change anytime soon and I will find her! And it’s kind of cool having a girlfriend who’s the most feared person here.” I smile

“Awwwww.” Everyone coos

“It’s good he knows now because he watches Bellatrix like a hawk he has always loved her fighting techniques.” Emmette chuckles

“Shut it.” I shyly say

“So let me explain what we found out. Rileys father has a family resort which I found out just now. Fred got a guy named Roman to meet him there this afternoon. Freds main objective is to kill Riley I think so he can transfer all the properties into his name. He always does everything he can to make money so he can spend it on alcohol. I got the location of the resort it’s about 2 hours away. I don’t know what we should expect but knowing Fred he got something up his sleeve.” Jayden explains

“We need to get backup and weapons. Rather be safe than sorry.” Emmette says

“I’ll call Rileys trainer he can help out.” Jayden said. Once he was finished with the call he said Rileys trainer Scraggy can get us back up and the weapons. We just need to go to the gym. Jayden drove us to the gym, Riley’s motorcycle was parked there as well.

“You must be Wade.” He greeted

“My nephew has a gang who will be more than happy to assist you. He knows Bellatrix and had to repay her for an old favour. The guns and armour will be provided by him.” Scraggy explains

“Thank you for everything.” I shook his hand and turned to leave.

“Look after Riley for me, she’s a good girl.” He says

We used the navigator to get to the resort, Luke and Emmette were sorting out the plan. They spoke to Scraggys nephew and got a few pointers.

We were to meet at the entrance of the resort. I hope we find her soon.

Riley I will find you