__JULY__

July ; 2017

BREAKING NEWS: Dating rumors sparked after 'Dispatch' reveals pictures of BTS Rap Monster and a mysterious woman meeting in February earlier this year.

Dispatch has published breaking news with a new idol relationship revealed as they report BTS member Rap Monster is dating a non-celebrity!

Despite having full schedules with BTS currently wrapping up their world tour, the recent winner of a BBMA has allegedly found time in-between to meet with his secret girlfriend for dates.

Dispatch continues to report that in February earlier this year, a few days in between before the next show in BTS' world tour, the leader of BTS was spotted meeting up with his girlfriend in Seochon Village where the two spent their time together visiting the Daeo Bookstore. However, it appeared that the couple left the bookstore at different times. Dispatch claims that the BTS member frequently visits the Daeo bookstore to meet up for dates.

It is further shared that they frequently take walks together in Ttukseom Han River Park, although Dispatch was unable to provide pictures of the happy couple hand in hand.

Although reports are unsure of how long BTS member Rap Monster's relationship with a non-celebrity has been going on, Dispatch has reached out to BigHit Entertainment for a statement. 

=====

BREAKING NEWS: Dispatch reveals mysterious woman linked to BTS Rap Monster dating scandal is author Lee JungMi (24)

Dispatch has confirmed that the mysterious non-celebrity linked to the BTS Rap Monster dating scandal is none other than author Lee JungMi, age 24.

Lee JungMi is in the spotlight after winning the Yi Sang Literary Award last month with her debut novel, IQ148. Her win marks her as the youngest recipient of the prestigious award. Lee was spotted frequenting the Daeo Bookstore in order to meet up with the BTS member.

Lee is one year older than the BTS member. How and when the Kpop idol and the bestselling author started their relationship is unknown. An insider claims to have seen Rap Monster of BTS at one of Lee's early book signing events in September 2016.

The insider says, "I went to Lee JungMi's book signing event for IQ148 and Rap Monster (Kim NamJoon) stood in front of me in line. He was really tall and had on a face mask and a baseball cap to hide his identity. After [NamJoon] left Lee's table and it was my turn to have my book signed, Lee got up from the table and chased after him. She didn't come back until much later, making me think she had secretly met up with him elsewhere in the middle of the event. [It was] very sudden."

Dispatch has contacted representatives of Lee JungMi for a statement on the dating scandal with BTS Rap Monster.