Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"Hello?" A husky strong voice said from the other end of the phone.

It was 5:00 AM when Izumi decided to call Katsuki so he could pick her up.She already picked up Mina and put her to bed in a more soft surface that is not a wooden table.

"Hey sorry for waking you...can you come pick me up I forgot that we had school today...please" She begged him over the phone.

"Fine I'm on my way" Katsuki said, while the girl was on the phone before his was already getting ready to leave and go ahead and get her.

"Thank you Kacchan!"
~~~~

Ten minute later the car pulled up in the driveway and Izumi got in making sure that she had left the note for Mina by her bed.

"Thanks Kacchan" She said snuggling up in the Conor of the warm car.

He made a 'Tch' sound replying back to her while blush took over his face from the girl looking so comfortable in the car as she drifted to sleep.

They finally arrive at the house.

Katsuki tried to wake Izumi up in the slightest manner so where she dose not get hurt and start to get mad at the boy but soon he gave up and went to the passenger side opening the car door and slowly lifting her out while he wrapped her legs around his waist and put her arm on his shoulders while she rested her head in the crook of his neck.

He placed his hand on her lower back making sure she dose not fall.

He walked in the house with the girl sleeping on him and slowly brought her to her room and sat her down carefully gently taking off her shoes and tucking her in the covers so she'll be warm.

He decided he'll wake her up around 6:30 since she looked like she have gotten any sleep.

He stood there observing the girls features she was everything to him and he wouldn't know what to do without her that girl that one girl meant the world to him....

(-.-)
Time Skip:At school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two arrived at the class with some other friends finally they were on time so they would not have to get scolded by the teacher once agin.

After the lesson they had 10 minutes left of class.

"You yall have some free time but we have announcements you can all go back to the dorms just make sure that at night to put a lock on Kaminari door so he dose not do any other damages to anything else" Mr. Aizawa said getting into his yellow sleeping bag.

There were snickers and chuckles here and there.

The class had gotten up and moved by there friends while some stayed to themselves.

Izumi was talking to Momo and Jiro while she felt eyes staring daggers at her.

One minute later Ochaco had gotten outta her seat and walked over to Katsuki.

She looked like some kind of prostitute three of her buttons from her shirt were down showing some of her breast and she walked kinda funny while her skirt was short she probably gotten a new one.

She stood in front Katsuki elbows on the desk he looked very uncomfortable and every body could tell in the class.

She whispered something into his ear witch made him nod and get up with her and the two exiting out of the door.

Every gotten weird vibes from it but slowly pushed it aside

Izumi looked back at Jiro and Momo see that they both took the role in the conversation.

Izumi just couldn't help herself it hurt really bad. She got up from her seat and followed behind the two staying out of sight as long as possible.

She watch as Katsuki and Ochaco both enter the janitors closet leaving the door open with all slight crack.

Out of curiosity Izumi peeked her head just to hear and see what was going on.

"Remember that deal we made?" Ochaco asked rocking back and forth in her shoes.

"Tch just get fuck on with it Damnit!" Katsuki said almost in a screaming tone of voice.

And without any warning Ochaco pushed her self into Katsuki hooking her lips onto his.

Izumi turned pale 'Why all the times why couldn't that be me why her she only likes you for your looks I love you for you personality anger comedy but you went for her...' she thought before running away from what had just happened.

Katsuki quickly pushed the girl off of him and looked around he never agreed to kiss her! He...was...PISSED.

"What's wrong?" Ochaco asked confused.

"WHAT THE HELL SOMEONE COULD HAVE SEEN" He screeched pointing eagerly at the opens door.

"I- I didn't-"

"YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE FUCKING DOING!" He said storming off from her going back into the class seeing that Izumi was no where to be seen.

He looked at where he had last seen her only to not find her while also making eye contact with Jiro.
(~.~)

Unknown POV:

"We should use her to bait him hell...He obviously has a crush on her plus he gose soft when it comes to her"

"Hmmm..not a bad idea actually...not a bad idea" The person said looking back down at the wooden table with the picture of the Green hair girl....Izumi Midoriya....
~~~~~~~~~~

The tea is only getting thicker

Thank you for reading

Comment and Vote💚🧡

Please tell me if I mistaken a word or my spelling Thank you ☺️

Bye my Chicken Nuggets💚🧡