"I don't know, what are you guys here for anyway?" I shrug. "That dumbass broke his mirror." Steph pointed on Max, looking at me. Max elbowed him hard in his chest. "OW!" Steph rubbed his chest in pain.

"Dude, you're making me uncomfortable, take a picture it'll last longer." I say, shaking my head and rolling my eyes playfully. He took out his phone and took a pic of me and Chen cuddled up, then put it back in his pocket like nothing just happened. "Bruh." I said already fed up with his shit. This group is weird and I fit in.

"Hey," I whisper as I look down at her laying on my chest with her legs crawled up on mine and my hand rested on her hip. She looked up at me. "Everything okay?" I ask. "Yeah... Can we talk later? There is something I need to get off my chest." She asks, looking back at her friends.

"Yeah, sure." I say and rub her thigh my free hand. "Everything okay at home?" I asked. "Yes, yes. It's going alright." She says. "I'm glad." I smiled at her.

"Okay, so I was thinking we could go into target and do some crazy shit, like fuck around with people, play with with carts, and snatch snacks then run out. What do y'all think?" I tilt my head.

"We're in!" Steph said as he stood up, then everyone got up and walked to the gate, taking snaps for Julian and Ash to show them what they're missing out on.

I shook the tiny girl who's straddling me. "Hey, you asleep?" I smile. She turned to face me, "Nah, but you're comfortable and you smell so good." She says, inhaling on my neck deeply, then she exhales cold air, moaning which caught me off guard. A heartbeat travelled between my legs suddenly.

"No, seriously what do you use?" She asks. "I-" I blushed. "You're gonna make me act up, don't moan in my ear like that. But I'll show you what I use when you come over." I looked away embarrassingly.

I tell her to get up. She frowned and put her head in the crook of my neck then kissed my neck. Goosebumps and shivers ran down my spine.

She do the typa shit that makes yo pussy throb.

"Do that again." I smiled, biting my lip. "This?" She asked seductively and sucked on my neck lightly then kissed it. I whimpered and squeezed her hips. She laughed, got off of me, then clung on my arm when I got up.

We walked back to Steph, Willow, and Max. They were all glaring at us. "What?" I throw my hands in the air, but Chen pulled my arm back to her and hugged it.

max' pov:

Steph walked to the door so Willow and I decided to do so too. We walked a little further, expecting Bil and Chen to be behind us, but surprisingly they weren't. I looked back then pulled Willow's shoulder with my mouth hanging open, which made Steph notice us and stop too.

I motioned my head towards Bil and Chen who were cuddled up on the seats. I take my phone out and take a picture of them 'cause that shit was so cute. "I think they like each other." I say and Willow nods. "Yeah, can you see how Billie literally babies her?" Willow says, raising an eyebrow.

"I mean did you see what she said in the groupchat?" Steph said, scratching the back of his head. "No?" Willow and I said in union. "Look." He opened his phone and pressed on the group chat. Our eyebrows raised and we looked at each other then back at them.

"I mean they're not the only ones. Asher and Julian are getting all lovey dovey too." I said. "Right? I noticed too." Willow says. "Yeah, I kinda suspected them to be a thing." Steph nodded.