Book Complete - Author's Note

I just wanted to take this time to say thank you to all of you lovely readers, those of you new and those of you who have been reading it for a long time.

Please comment and tell me what you thought of the book. What was your favourite parts? Your favourite characters? Questions you have? What you might want to see in future?

I want to talk to all you amazing people who mean the absolute world to me! ❤️

I'm sorry I was so slack on updating new chapters, especially when I was younger. As I mentioned at the start of this book, I first began writing this book back in around 2013 possibly 2012. This book, this story has shifted and changed as my life has. I started it just out of primary school and I've finished it almost at the end of my university degree.

All of the readers, the votes and comments all kept reminding me that I wasn't forgotten, my book wasn't forgotten and there were people relying on me to update. That's what helped pull me through all of those tough periods of my life. This book would have been completed much sooner if I hadn't had lost the ability to write imaginatively for four years while I was in an abusive relationship. But I think the person I am now after leaving it has been able to write a better story using my experience then I could have otherwise.

If someone comments letting me know that they are interested in the answer, I'll explain how some of the backgrounds if the characters came about, the problems I made for myself in the book, the original ending, other stuff... Just ask please!

This book means so much to me now, more than i ever expected. I started it only to get more people to view my channel, but I soon fell in love with writing this book and it's characters. I'm glad it's a fantasy book with the ability to change ages easily because I don't know how I could have kept writing the story with them at 15/16 year olds when I wanted to write them like the adult I was.

Anyway!
Thank you again for reading please please PLEASE! vote and comment
Give me a fan or even send me a message if you want to chat!
You are all amazing people, look after yourself in this pandemic and I hope to see you in a future story.
Have a great day and...

Happy Reading!!
- shay7447 😊