Chapter 1- Start of Something unexpected

My chest hurt horribly and I think I may have broken my leg as well but I had to keep running. The wolf was closing in on me, I was fast but my broken leg slowed me down quite a bit. I turned and looked behind me, actually it slowed me down more than I realised.

'Shoot, Shoot, shoot.' I cursed in my head.

Why did I charge at them, all i wanted to do was knock them down so i could talk to them.That didn't exactly work and now I was in some serious trouble.

I reached the edge of the woods and didn't know where to run to. I couldn't run home cause they would then know where I lived I couldn't run to a pack cause they would just join the other wolf and chase me down until I was killed. Curse you, you stupid, idiotic, bloody bugger, son of the devil, baby pup, insulting, annoying, arrogant dirty beast. Argh I hate that mind tricking lame accuse of a wolf, who thought it would be funny watching a young 8 year old girl be cursed for life with the lycanthrope disease, yes I called it a disease. To me it is a disease because ever since that one moment I got lost in the woods and bitten several times by a lycanthrope while a bunch of drunk were-wolves laughed their heads off, my life has sucked epically.

I glimpsed a small abandoned house out of the corner of my eye.

'That's where I'll go.' I told myself.

I sprinted as fast as my broken leg would allow me to and busted through the old rickety door. I soaked in my surroundings and decided to stay upstairs until my follower reached me. The upper floor wasn't very stable and every step I took strained the wooden planks. I really badly wanted to shift back into my human form but I didn't have the courage and plus I was really tired. I reached one of the bedrooms and tiredness hit me like a tonne of bricks and soon I was curled up in my human form with my hands wrapped around my knees on the dusty floor in the nude. My eyes slowly started to close when a loud bang echoed through the empty house making my eyes flutter back open. I started to panic as I heard the patter of paws on the wooden floor. The other wolf quickly found my scent and was making their way up the stairs to me. I heard a growl from the top of the stairs and then a black wolf appeared in the doorway of the room. I started to rock back and forth slowly as they approached. I guessed the wolf was a male because a girl wouldn't be black like that or give off such a strong dominance, even at the look of him I felt very low not like I was low enough already. The wolf changed and I hugged my legs tighter until the circulation was cut off to my feet. I was right the wolf was a male but he wasn't an alpha he was about my age.

"It's ok don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you." I heard the trust in his voice.

My body began to shake because of the chilling wind. The boy walked forward still holding the dominance of a top werewolf. He knelt down next to me and wrapped his arm around my bare shoulders.

"What's your name?" He kindly asked.

"G-g-Gene-evieve." I stuttered quietly to him.

"Hey Genevieve, I'm Raphael." He introduced.

I couldn't understand how he wasn't getting effected by the freezing cold wind that was coming from the broken window that was behind us.

"Come change with me and I'll take you to my pack. If you can't change then jump on my back and I'll take you there." He smiled friendly.

That was the friendliest anyone has treated in 7 years, but I suppose he doesn't realise that I'm a turned wolf not an original like I am guessing he is.

I nodded in reply to him as he changed and I tried to join him. My try didn't work and I almost fainted, he raced behind me and caught me before I fell back to the ground. I climbed on to his soft fur back and he walked carefully out of the room. I felt each of his muscles move under me, they were surprisingly comforting. I wrapped my arms around the wolfs neck and let my eyes slowly droop down until I was eventually sleep. Just before I lost consciousness I felt Raphael chuckle at how tired I was.

Thanks for reading please vote, fan and comment :)

Shay7447 <3