Chapter 34- You Just Have To Ask.

Zac's POV

'That's Ashton!' Percy yelled in my head making me clench my eyes.

'Ow!' I replied harshly.

'It's Ashton that son of a devil.' He gleed with a laugh.

'Who's Ashton?' I asked him once he'd calmed down a little.

'He's Ashton! My best friend, my Beta, my partner in crime. My-' I cut him off.

'Percy, I get it ok.' I replied.

"Just before you continue Soph, can I just take this chance to introduce myself and re-introduce a friend." I paused as I stood up and walked around the table to Ashton.

"I'm Zac Grovac." I put my hand out to him, "I'm Genevieve's mate, which means my wolf is special too. I believe, well it was shouted in my head, that my wolf Percy is an old friend of yours."

I couldn't help but smile as the older man's eyes lit up with happiness.

"I knew those two would never fully die." He smiled sadly shaking his head.

"Ok well back to the explanation of the room, please." Genevieve slightly commanded gesturing to a patient Sophia.

"Of course." I replied bowing my head slightly to Soph and sat back down.

"Well, the meeting went pretty interestingly. Everyone was yelling and everything was hectic with everyone panicking. People were fighting and someone made me bump my elbow hard on the table, that's when I snapped. You guys won't fully understand what it is like when this happens, but one way to put it is when I'm like that my words are final no matter what."

"It's true. She used to lead me and Percy around when she was only a kid." Ashton added in and she nodded her head in agreement.

"So my 'otherside' , as I call it, took over and everyone shut up and listened to me and we agreed on another meeting later on in the week. The rest of that week I forgot about my family, I forgot about Ashton coming, I forgot about the pack. I was in the dark, sadness pulling each string it could to get me to give up fully.

"I would lay in your bed, Raphael, for whole days at a time. I couldn't even swallow a single mouthful of food. Then a few days after I was pulled out of bed by Harriet to eat. Then I was pulled out of my light sleep by crying. A little girl was crying at my bedside telling me there was a fire in the town. And there was. When the two of us had raced to it he fire brigade had put most of it out but the house was in no condition to live in.

"It belonged to a small family and I being Luna now, I couldn't stop myself telling them they could stay here. The young girl, Delilah, that woke me was the youngest in the family and she had an older brother called Billy. Their mother, Rosamary, was a lovely lady she was always smiling, always happy. I wouldn't say the same for the father though. Anyway I let them stay here and that all went well. Then a few days ago, maybe it was yesterday, I'm not sure my head is all over the place at the moment." I watched as her eyes met Raph's and she blushed before continuing.

"Things were getting double checked for the final preparations for the war in case you three didn't come back. My stomach was getting in knots and always seemed uneasy, as if telling me something wasn't right. As always my gut was right." She finished out loud then continued in her head for some reason.

'I left this room, and left the meeting because Ashton arrived with his family.' She said mentally. 'I accidentally forgot about the meeting after about half an hour of mucking around with Ash. I then raced back here to find all of the male werewolves tied to their chairs with fluffy feathered scarves which were extremely strong, and their faces covered in thick makeup, texta markers and pen ink. They all were petrified and when I removed the scarves from their mouths they all told me it was the young seven year old who did it to them.