Chapter 10- the epiphany

Raphael POV

I was woken by banging on my door.

"Raphael Charles Daniels open this door now I need to talk to you it is urgent!" I heard Genevieve's wonderful voice yell through the door.

I groaned and thumped over to the door. The door unlocked with a click. As soon as it was unlocked Genevieve barged in.

"Yes?" I asked wanting to crawl back into bed for another couple of hours.

"i had one of those thingys um what are they called? Um, epiphany that's the word! I had an epiphany, you know one of those sudden realisations," She was jumping up and down with excitement.

'Must of been a pretty good epiphany if she's jumping around like a loony that much.' My wolf added.

"Calm down. Now tell me what is your epiphany?" I said slowly. She took some deep breaths.

"I had a dream about a wolf with a dark brown coat, white paws and belly as well as a white dot on his head. He was beautiful, I knew he was a guy. He was looking at me. Then something clicked and I realised his my mate!" She squeaked. I threw my hands over my ears. She can get her voice really high when she wants to...

I grabbed her shoulders and looked at her face, making sure not to look into her eyes. Best not to make that mistake.

"Who is it? We have got to find them? Do you remember seeing them in person?" i belted out millions of questions.

"I remember his wolf looking at me in the forest but I hid behind a tree so he didn't see me then i ran away. I think that was the day after you found me. The day when you said you had to go meet up with a friend to practice training-"

"You mean the day I was fighting with that wolf and when I finished you were gone?" I cut her off. She nodded.

"You know what this means? We have found your mate! We just need to get you two together and then make you become actual mates then you will have completed your prophecy!" I yelled.

I grabbed Genevieve's hand and ran to my father's room. I sprinted in to the room with out a single hesitation, I didn't care whether he got woken up by us charging through, he had to get up anyway.

"Dad! Dad!" I yelled at him until he rolled over and eventually got up out of bed. I heard Genevieve laugh at how I was funny I was acting.

"Raphael! Cool your jets, son. What is so important?" He asked rubbing his tired eyes.

"Genevieve has found her mate." I said after I took a couple of deep breaths.

"Who is he?" He replied.

"It's Zac." I stated and my fathers mouth dropped.

"Zac? Well get him here! Call him quickly we only have 17 hours." He said urgently while looking over at his alarm clock which sat on the bed side table. It was 7 in the morning.

I left go of Genevieve's hand and pulled out my phone. I quickly dialled my second in commands number. I walked out if the room while the phone rang and left my father and Genevieve alone.

"Argh, hello?" He sounded annoyed.

"Zac! Zac, it's me Raph I need you to do something for me. I need you to get back here to the pack house quickly." I rushed.

"What? Why?" He asked worried.

"I need you to leave that pack now and come back here. Ill tell you why when you get here." I demanded

"I'll be there soon like in a couple of hours, dads staying here I'm going to run." He said just as the call ended.

I raced back inside of the room.