Chapter 47- If we can't live together, then I give you my heart

Pandora POV

I felt the air shift and change as the continuum was preparing to be altered.

'Damn I hate that feeling...' I said to myself.

I had felt that feeling last night as well, Zac's death started a domino effect of the worse feeling in the world. A lot of people don't realise what it is they are feeling when it happens. Some get shivers down their spine, others their body gets covered in goosebumps, some people even get a bad feeling in their gut. 

That's the universe preparing for a change, it means there's a pivotal decision eminent which could impact them.

For me, I start to get a mind splitting migraine which distorts my senses so I can physically see the world morphing in preparation. I hate it a little more every time it happens.

I was just managing to catch up to Zac, he really was like a bloodhound. Once he got a scent and locked on it he was gone leaving everyone for dust. I could feel his emotions radiating out of him as I got closer to him. Time seemed to pause allowing me to catch up quick enough to figure out why his emotions were able to trigger the shift in the universe.

I could see them in waves pulsating with his heart, radiating out into the rain around him. The energy transferring from each drop before it hit the ground, exponentially spreading to everything surrounding.

It was both hypnotising yet terrifying watching the physical world begin to distort together and apart in pattern with his heart.

"Zac what-" I didn't get to finish asking my sentence as I raced up to him, instead the pain jolted into my head.

I doubled over in pain grasping my head.

"Dammit!" I screamed digging my nails into my scalp.

I felt blood trickle down my face to mix in with the rain already soaking me.

I let out a deep breath and re-opened my eyes that I must have clenched shut.

I looked out at where Zac was gazing and immediately did a double-take.

It looked like a ghost hanging from a tree, blood pouring from where its head should be...

I began to run forward blinking a couple of times to clear the rain out of my eyes, that's when I saw it clearly.

We found Genevieve.

Raphael POV

"Something doesn't feel right..." I paused grabbing Soph's hand.

I don't know why but I needed to feel her, something bad was coming. Her hands were cold to the touch and I could feel the hairs on her skin standing on end.