36

*flashback*
Jimin POV
There were too much of them. I don't think our team can handle this. The tattoos I saw on their arms. It looks like Black Card's tattoos. Most of us are shot now, I don't have any choice but to ask for help. I look left and right, and no one is looking at me. The noices are loud enough to block my voice. It's my chance. I hid behind the door and dialed the backup team. "yah, jigeum odisseo??" "Mr. Park we're in the woods. I can hear gunshots, gwaenchanayo?". I look over my watch and decided, "come here as soon as possible. Call for ambulance and prepare the medical team. Ppalli!" I ended the call. I slammed the door and started shooting. Unfortunately, it didn't last long. I got shot on my thigh. They took the chance and beat me up. They pinned me down and tie my hands. They dragged me infront of the master bedroom door, but there I already saw my hyungs. They were badly injured. All of them are beaten up. But I have nothing to worry. What I did was enough to win. My backup team are undefeated, I trained them well. "hyungie, gwaenchana?" I asked with my raspy voice. Yoongi-hyungie was beaten up worst than me. All he could do was nod. I noticed blood gushing out of his stomach too. The guards beside us, they put knife infront of our neck. Suffocating. And suddenly, the door infront of us are opened. There they are, Chanyeol, Y/n, and Jungkookie. Unharmed. I feel relieved. They turned around in sync, and their face turned 360 degrees. From mad, grudge and hate to terrified, worried and concerned. Y/n turned her head around. "I'm not going anywhere" *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* "Y/N! Jungkookie!" I screamed. Her body dropped, on the floor, lifeless. Jungkookie and Chanyeol hyung, they were also shot. "andwae!" I screamed. After that I felt a knife going through my neck. The blood splattered everywhere. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this is the end. I could only imagine things, and memory came flooding my head. My visions became blurry and all I could hear were gunshots, and then... nothing. I couldn't see things, and I couldn't hear things anymore. It's just black, I could hear nothing more.

Taehyung POV
"Y/N!!" I screamed. And then blood splattered from me. My neck felt warm, and suddenly I felt pain. That's all I could feel, pain. Did our mission back-fired? I guess this was meant to be an end. I can't believe I'll die in this position. Blood everywhere, whereas my body could only feel numb and painful at the same time. That's right, I'm a mafia after all. I should expect this death. I held a gun at 9 for the first time. And killed a criminal at 15. As I was closing my eyes, I saw a glimpse of hope. Or am I dreaming?

Jin POV
Before the dude neck-sliced me, he fell. He fell right infront of my face. His body collapsed just like that, and bloods were gushing out of their heads. Turns out that's our backup team. That's right, we're undefeatable. Takking about black card, turns out they lose. Our backups did well. I was approached by a man, who untied me immediately. And my shot arm was tied to give pressure to the bleeding. It's nothing too serious and I can help. I can see around 6 members are majorly injured. It doesn't include the critical ones. Y/n's Eomma Appa are helping the medical team in saving the three. "ahjussi, gwaenchana-saeyo? Please take a seat, I'll some check-ups" "oh.. ah- aniyeo. I'm fine, please help the others". "ahjussi!" I stopped. "gidalyeojuseyo" she left. I walked towards Namjoon, who's laying on the floor so pale and lifeless. I check his pulse, it's very, very slow. "jeogiyo! this man is critical. Slow pulse!" I yelled. The medical team came rushing towards us and check his heartbeat. "send him to the hospital now" one of the man said. So many things has been going on today. My members are almost dying. Y/n, Chanyeol and uri maknae. Are they going to make it? "ahjussi! your condition is going to worsen if you don't take a rest. They are going to be fine" the girl pulled me slowly to the chair. But I couldn't help but wonder the others too, especially Bangtan. Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung. Are they all going to be okay?

Author's note:
what do y'all think?