32

'The' fresh air finally lingers through my nose. Tha air I've been missing, the country I've been missing, South Korea. I need a small break from my work, and just be a normal highschool student. I need to graduate with top score since I have been absent from school for these past few weeks. I rode a taxi on the way home, after telling the driver my address. Taeyong and Jaehyun went separate ways as-well. Those men are like brothers to me now, even though the mission is over. They helped me a lot during this mission and we promised to keep in-contact.

The taxi soon stopped and I dropped a few Korean Won. I exited the taxi with my small carry on luggage and dragged it with me. I arrived at the door-step and knocked at the door of my mansion. The door soon opened, not revealing who I expected to be. I felt disappointed, but it's fine. "welcome home Ms. Park" my house maid bowed. "no need to bow, but where is Jungkook?" she sighed and frowned. "he went to The Park's Club. He had been very upset and stressed since you left, so him and his friends often left to relieve themselves. Sometimes also going on missions" my heart broke. I nodded and took of my shoes. "what about Eomma?" she smiled again. "she thankfully returned, your brother had found her and now she's back in the mansion" I nodded slowly. "alright thank you for the information" I left the suitcase downstairs and just went up the second floor. I am really disappointed in Jungkook and the other members.

I wasn't expecting him going parties while I'm on a mission, a huge mission for a highschool student. I dialed Appa's number, "yeoboseyo?" "Appa, I arrived home safely... Are you home with Eomma right now?" he sighed, but I could imagine him smiling at the other line. I could tell that it was a relieved sigh. "ne, we'll be waiting for you" and by that, I hung up the phone. I went to my room and saw some soju bottles on the desk. Actually, there are 10 soju bottles in total. I'll just take one and bring it to Eomma's house with me later. I laid on my bed for a while because I'm so exhausted from the 12 hours flight. This bed is still my favorite, it's so soft and comfy. I took of my cardigan and threw it away to I God-knows-where. And with that, my eyelids got heavier by seconds and I dozed of to my dreamland.

Jungkook POV
The girls here are so pretty, but less than her. I miss her so much, I want her hugs. Everytime I hung out with these girls, it never felt the same with Y/n. God when will she return? I'm drunk right now, but not wasted. Or that's the least of what I thought. But I mean... my hyungs are here. Thry would prevent me from doing unwanted things.

It has been nearly a month since she left. I'm a mess and so is her brother. Something just felt missing, but I know it's her. I ordered another beer to the bartender and he gave me as much as I wished for. I took a huge gulp and let the warm liquid burn through my throat. "Jungkook-ah, you should stop" I swung my head to Hoseokie hyung's voice. "let's go home" he told me once more. I shook my head and took 5 huge gulp when the glass was harshly pulled from my tight grip. The liquid spills everywhere and the glass broke. The glass doesn't matter, but it sure did gain people's attention. Even in the loud blast of music, people somehow managed to notice when things like this happen. And what's even worse it that I heard whispers like, "isn't that this club's son-in-law? Is he cheating on his fiancée?" "where is his girlfriend?" and others were like "wow he's f*ckin' hot"

Jin POV
I couldn't hold it anymore. I pulled the glass from his grip making it crash to the floor. This wh*re's attentions were on us since the beginning, it's so annoying. "yah hyung!" he grabbed my collar. The other five immediately pulled him away from me. He is really drunk right now, he couldn't think straight anymore. "you have to get home you moron!" his eyes suddenly glistened. I know he misses her, we all do. But it's all her decision, we shouldn't even be here. I went closer to him and pulled him into my embrace. "we all know you missed her, but she would've never wanted you to be here. She would've not wanted you to be sad and drunk with different girls, especially your ex. It's enough" he finally responded to the hug as I saw the other member's expression changed from tense to a meltdown. He soon fainted in my embrace but I caught him with my arms. Namjoon and Taehyung helped carrying him to the van. We started walking towards the exit when the girl who sat beside Jungkook, who happened to be Ae-cha whispered, "what a crybaby"

Author's note:
Hey wuzzup guys! sorry for not updating for sooo long :" Please comment if you can ❣️❣️ I love reading it! Oh and I have a lot of important few things to tell you... I hope you will really read it.

• I want to thank y'all first for supporting this book. I first started writing this book because I want to pour my imaginations into something or someone. I just didn't know who, and I was too scared to publish books for no reason. I gathered my courage and decided to try publishing my first book. And here I am! I can't believe it reached 477 votes and 23k++ reads from my first chapter.

I came here whenever I feel lonely and sad, or anxious. I get anxiety easily tbh, especially when I was younger. I sometimes asked Mom why is my heart beating so quickly... but deep down I felt worries about simple things. And I got to learn that this is called anxiety not very long ago. Things gotten better when I learned to control myself after getting myself into troubles. Yes, I did get into a lot of troubles last year. I never tell anyone about this. It's hard to trust 'friends' nowadays isn't it? I'm keeping this account anonymous so I can spill my feelings whenever I want to. Hope you understand.

• I found out about JK's car accident few weeks ago. Thank God no one was badly injured. And I'm thankful that Jungkook acknowledged his mistakes and apologized to the taxi driver. Stay save everyone 🧡🧡

• I want to share my deepest condolences to a former member of f(x)'s family, friends and fans. I'm sure a lot of you might already know about what happened to Sulli. I'm not a fan of her, but I've ever heard of her. I also heard that an idol, Jonghyun from Shinee also took his own life back then years, and this happens again. I just want people to stop hate commenting idols, or even anybody. Not liking someone is normal, but please consider it... they're also human, just like you. So please tolerate their imperfections 💜 ily all, stay kind and be blessed