33

*don't play the music first*
Jin POV
We started walking towards the exit when the girl who sat beside Jungkook, who happened to be Ae-cha whispered, "what a crybaby". Without thinking further I turned around and slapped her cheek. "think before you speak, b*tch!" and left her all shock and dumbfounded with other people witnessing that laughed hard.

Jimin POV
"Serves that b*tch right" I mumbled, my position leaning to the exit door frame. I tried stopping the idea of Jungkook going to our family's club. But I just couldn't, none of the members could. We ended being here to prevent unwated things to happen while he's drunka nd unconcious. Jungkook's psycho ex  who Jin slapped was really annoying. We tried to block her, but Jungkook was too drunk to even notice that she was his ex... So he let her to sat by his side. He leaned his head on her shoulder, mumbling my cousin's name for a few times. I was just to mad so I excused myself to the other hyungs and waited by the exit door frame instead

Yoongi POV
We arrived his house and knocked the door. It's late now, I hope the maids are still awake. Surprisingly after waiting for a while, a sleepy maid opened the door for us and bowed. "sorry for waking you up" Namjoon told her. "it's alright Mr. Kim, Ms. Park is upstairs sleeping" hold on, what? "don't sleep-talk on serious statements" I warned her. "Yoongi.." Jin hyung's voice turned deep. The maid bowed again, "mianhe"

I shrugged my shoulders and waited on the sofa while Namjoon and Taehyung carried him upstairs. After awhile, both of them went down, but this time running. "oh my goodness Y/n is really upstairs" their expressions are so unbelievably shocked. We rolled our eyes "stop this non-sense lika a child. She must still be somewhere" Taehyung ran to me and shook my body aggressively. "ani! She's really here" what? Jimin immediately ran upstairs with us following him soon. Y/n and Jungkook were both lying side-to-side. Y/n seems to exhausted. Her cardigan is lying on the floor and she isn't on her sleep-wear. Her phone beside her turned on because few notifications popped up. Jimin went over to her phone and told us.. "there are so many notifications from Auntie and Uncle. They seems to be worried where she is at, maybe I should tell them that she's fine" he whispered.

Jimin POV
I took out my phone and dialed Uncle's number. Within seconds, he accepted the call. "Uncle, Y/n's asleep in her bedroom. I saw the notifications from her phone.." I spoke. "Oh thank God! We were so worried because she told us that she wanted to visit us earlier! Thank you for informing me" I smiled. "I'm glad that you are relieved, good night uncle" "good night, Jimin-shi" he ended the call. I turned off my phone and look at my cousin one last time before exiting the room. I then realized that her silk tank top revealed a little bit of a scar. What happened though? Is she okay? It looks like a scar that was formed a few days ago. I'll go ask her tomorrow, but for now I should get out of this room.

Jungkook POV
I fluttered my eyes open and boink few times. That's when I'm attacked with a bad headache and alcohol breath. Oh yeah, last night I was really drunk. I look over to my side and saw a sleeping angel. No way, it's not her right? I sat up immediately and examined her face. Am I daydreaming? I took my hungover pill and wash up. Man I didn't know the beer yesterday got me hallucinating the next morning. I went to the bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth and took a shower. Today's school, again.

*play the music now*
I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed out the bathroom. I put on my outfit in the closet and also my brown timbs. My outfit is really casual for today. I chose a plain oversized T-shirt and jeans, that's all. I went downstairs and saw a girl figure cooking. "yah! what are you doing in my house!" To my surprise, she turned around revealing the one and only Y/n. "good morning, the pancakes are ready" she turned off the stove. She walked past without looking at me. Was she mad?

Y/n POV
I went upstairs and chose my outfit. I'm really tired of choosing so I picked a black plain tee and black leather pants. As for my shoes, I chose fila distruptor. I guess that's enough. I sprayed my perfume and put on some lip balm. I threw some books I need to bring for school in my bag and speed-walk on my way downstairs. Jungkook was already waiting with his hands in his pocket. "that's fast. Have you took a bath?" I nodded. "you took so long in the bathroom so I went downstairs to take a bath" I ignored his statement.

We got out the door and hopped in our car. He started the engine and drove to school. "so when did you returned?" he took a quick glance at me. "yesterday" I answered shortly. "where did you go?" he asked me another question. "Germany" "what did you do in Germany?" I sighed. "a mission" he nodded. "how did it went?" I stayed silent. I couldn't say that it went smoothly, but I couldn't say that it was bad either. He sighed and asked me, "look, why do you seemed upset? Did I do something wrong?" I chuckled bitterly. "I can't believe that's what you asked me when you clearly went to a club yesterday. I can already imagine you flirting with girls" my heart felt like stabbed multiple times. "h-how did you know that?" "that doesn't matter anymore" I faced the window. "I was out doing a dangerous mission, hoping when I return home I can see you opening the door for me. But you went out flirting with girls" I paused a while. "the mission wasn't easy when my teammates are only consist of me, Taeyong and Jaehyun. Just three people, and you also have to run the mafia here in Seoul. What were you thinking?!" I held my head.

"I... I'm sorry. I just missed you very much and I was so stressed. I need someone who can stay with me while you're gone, I was so lonely. So I went to a club. My hyungs tried to stop me but I was just too stubborn to even listen. Please forgive me" my eyes watered. "look, I understand if you really need me, but i need time... please give me a break"

~//~

We got off the car and already hear whispers. "oh she's back" "I thought at least I could have a chance to get Jungkookie" "finally she's back, I missed her so much" "yah! she has a boyfriend!"
I walked past them with a poker face on, untill then I saw Oppa. He saw me soon and stopped his conversation. I stopped my tracks and walked slower towards his direction. "Y/n-ssi..." he hugged my tightly. "you're finally here! Why did you disappeared? To where did you disappeared?" He emphasized last couple words. "I went to Germany, I have to capture Han and threatened his cousin so that Eomma is save" I whispered back. "are you okay? are you hurt?" the scene played back making me sighed. "It went well... I guess, but let's not talk about this. I've had enough of it" "alright" he gave me a weak smile.

~//~

I knocked the principle's office and turn the door knob. "ah.. Y/n-ssi!" Uncle smiled. "Oh goomd morning Uncle, sorry I couldn't attend the school for the past few weeks. I had a missions that took pretty long" I explained. "It's alright, but we'll still going to give you the works you'll have to do soon. Are you okay with that?" I nodded. "It's fine, I'll take a full responsibility" "well, alright then... Hold on let me find your assignments" he got up from his chair. He went to the small book shelf near him and took a yellow file and hand it to me. "that's all your tasks, the final due is next couple weeks. Good luck" "thank you" I bowed. I exited the office to be faced with... Ae-cha

Author's note:
it took long enough for me to update huh? 😞 I've finished this chapter quite long time ago, i just need to add the song. And turns out Halsey and Suga's new song is out, I really love the song.