Chapter Thirteen

It had been five days now; Mew had not returned. Gulf was too engrossed in his work in order to avoid thinking about Mew, nevertheless whenever he lifted his eyes off his computer, it would land upon the table next to his. He was used to of Mew's movements around him. He had often found Mew looking at him, he would just talk to him for no reason and go quiet. It was confusing to Gulf, but he was used to of it. Now that the chair was empty, he missed him more than often. Mew would call him often, sometimes late in the night too, but it would only be a short call.

Weekend had arrived and Gulf wondered if Mew would be back now. While lying thinking of him, he picked his phone to call Mew and find out if he had arrived. He dialed Mew's number and his heart skipped a beat when the call was received.

"Hello?" Mew asked.

"Mew?" Gulf called out. Mew's voice sounded shaken. Gulf could feel chills running down his spine.

"Baby, you called. I was beginning to think you had forgotten me." Mew sniffed.

"What's wrong Mew?" Gulf was concerned. It also felt that he was drunk.

"Baby, come outside. I am waiting for you." Mew said.

Gulf was shocked. It was almost 12 in the night. Why was he in front of his house?

Gulf opened the door, but there was no sign of someone there. Was Mew playing a prank on him? He walked up to the main door. On peeking through it, he found Mew's car parked opposite to his neighbor's gate. He unlocked his gate and ran up to him.

Mew was sitting in the driver seat and was dead drunk.

"Mew...did you drive in such a state?" Gulf was worried. He managed to unlock his door and dragged Mew out. Mew was crying. His eyes and nose were red. He was chocking and sniffing like a child. Gulf tried to hold him there, but Mew was quite heavy to be carried.

"Mew...you are too heavy; I can't carry you. Please help me." Gulf asked for help.

Having realized, Mew tried to control his body and leaned on the car door. He was reeking of alcohol.

"I don't want to stay alone tonight. Please take me with you." Mew request Gulf.

"I will. But you need to help. I cannot drag you on my own." Gulf pleaded.

Mew nodded and rested his one hand on Gulf's shoulder. Gulf held him from his waist and struggling walked him to his room. Luckily, his family was sleeping soundly, else it would have become a nuisance.

He lay him on his bed, removed his shoes and jackets. He brought in some of his lose clothes and asked Mew to change. Mew shook his head that he cannot. So Gulf brought some water in a basin, removed his clothes to clean him. When he reached for his undies, he was shocked at the size of his monster. Gulf sat there in shock. A sudden turn from Mew awakened him. He tried to avoid touching it and cleaned the rest of his body. Mew was feeling a tingling sensation when the cold cloth hit his skin. When it reached his pelvic area, he held on the hands that had the cloth. He looked up at Gulf who was looking back at him. A sudden fire burnt inside Mew, his eyes reflecting his desire. Gulf was scared. Mew sat up, his other hand cupped Gulf's jawline, drawing him closer. Gulf gulped at the sight. He was about to close his eyes, when Mew whispered.

"Don't play with fire, Gulf. I won't be able to forgive myself." Gulf immediately opened his eyes.

"I was only trying to change your clothes." Gulf answered. Mew moved his hands aside, and Gulf immediately retreated his.

"I know. Let's just leave it here. Give me those clothes." Mew asked Gulf, spreading his hands out. Gulf handed over the clothes and took the basin back to the washroom. He washed his face several times, trying to calm the heat that was engulfing him. By the time he was back, Mew was nowhere to be found. Gulf got worried, he called him out. He did not receive any answer. He walked to the balcony and Mew was sitting there, with his eyes closed. He wasn't sleeping, but just sat there still. Gulf walked up to and sat next to him with his hands rested on his bent knees. Mew placed his head on Gulf's shoulders.