Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders

Start from the beginning

"Because you would have started going on like a little kid" Luke replied.

"Were only teenagers!" Rico shouted still shocked and confused, "I don't even have grey streaks yet!"

"Just shut up Rico! Your an uncle now so deal with it!" Luke shouted, then he got an idea one he knew Rico wouldn't, "Actually..."

Rico noticed the mean smile on his face, "No! No! I am not a babysitter!"

"Oh yes! you are a babysitter," Luke said, chuckling at the thought of the kits driving him mad.

"No! I won't do it!" He said, crossing his arms and looking away.

"Isabel?" Luke said

Isabel gave him $500 and Luke walked over to Rico and started waving the money in his face, "Not even for $500?"

Rico started sweating.

"This is enough to afford that electric guitar you like right?" Luke said, "You seem to want it pretty bad"

"Raaaaah! Fine!" Rico said, snatching the money.

"Pleasure doing business with you" Luke replied, then he turned to the Pyroar, "Have you made your decision?"

The Pyroar extended his arms out so they could handcuff him, "Good answer" Luke replied.

- - -

Manhattan, New York City.

Luke arrived back in New York from Washington the next day. The first thing he did once he got off the train was run to the apartment. Delevio let him in and gestured for him to stay quiet, this was because the kits were asleep in their room. Luke closed the door and followed her.

"What are they like?" he asked walking up to the Eevee's crib.

"She's very quiet" Delevio replied, "The Eevee is a girl, the Riolu is a boy"

"Hm..." Luke replied, rubbing his daughters head gently.

"Do you know what we should name them?" Delevio asked.

Luke looked back at her, "Why didn't you name them?!" He whisper shouted.

"I didn't know what to name them!" Delevio whisper shouted.

Luke felt something slimy on his finger, he shivered and looked down at the Eevee, her eyes were open, they were an icy shade of blue, Luke was surprised to see this.

"Does this trait? -" Luke started.

"No... this eye colour is rarely seen" Delevio replied.

"Hm," Luke replied.

"Dada!" She squeaked.

"So cute" Delevio said, rubbing her head, the Eevee giggled.

"Oh! I know the perfect name for him!" Luke said.

"What would that be?" Delevio asked, curious to know his answer.

"Tyler" Luke replied.

"I had a friend in the academy named Tyler!" Delevio replied.

"Seriously?" Luke replied.

"Yeah, but he left the academy the month before we were supposed to graduate" Delevio replied.

"Okay" Luke replied, the Eevee crawled out of the crib on Luke's arm and onto his shoulder.

"You're like a Chimchar, except cuter," Luke said.

"Let's name this one Lydia!" Delevio suggested.

"Ah, funny, I have a friend named Lydia too," Luke said.