Chapter 2: In Family

Isabel dropped the fork she was using to eat her food, she saw the bleeding Eevee being carried in by London, "What happened?!"

"While we were by the store, he just collapsed in front of us!" London replied.

"What the hell did he ever do to deserve this? I'm at a loss for words!" Moonlake said.

Moonlake lifted a floorboard under the steps and pulled out an MI6 issue aid kit, "He's been shot, I'm still curious as to why he was shot"

"Come on! Let's take him upstairs!" London said, Moonlake grabbed onto the Eevee's legs and the two carried him into the lavatory next to Veeyoshi's room, he was sleeping quietly while in the lavatory, London, Moonlake and Isabel gave the shimmering Eevee a surgery on the floor... By the time they finished, the Eevee had lost about almost a gallon of blood... Yet he was alive, sleeping peacefully in the bed.

While Isabel cleaned up the bathroom floor, Moonlake stitched up the wound and left London to watch over him. He wondered what the Eevee could have done to get himself shot, could there have been a gang shoot out and he got hit by a stray bullet? Could he have been in a jewellery store and got shot when it was robbed? London did not know what it was... But the tattoo on his wrist was making him suspect something different. Eventually, he fell asleep in the chair, he was too tired to think about it. He decided when the Eevee was done recovering he would ask him questions.

At about 3:25 at night, London heard noise downstairs, he opened his eyes. He knew he locked the front door, and the windows the Eevee looked to the bed... The Eevee was gone, he went to his room where Isabel was sleeping quietly and grabbed his G17 from the drawer, he tiptoed down the steps, and cocked the weapon quietly, he saw the light from the fridge was illuminating, his heart began beating nervously, when he turned the corner to raise the weapon he saw the shiny Eevee munching on some bread in the fridge, it looked back up at him, London sighed and lowered the gun.

"I could have fucking killed you you know," London said, crossing his arms.

He tilted his head to one side, London immediately concluded he could not speak nor understand English so he tried Japanese since it was his best language.

"Watashi no tabemono o taberu no o yameru koto wa dekimasu ka? (Can you stop eating my bread?)" He asked in Japanese.

Surprisingly, he understood and closed the bag of bread, London facepalmed, there was a language barrier between the two, "Great, language barrier" London muttered.

"Anata wa eigo o hanasemasu ka? (Can you speak English?)" London asked in Japanese.

He just gestured that he knew a little bit, London sighed, at least it would not be hard to teach him how to speak English.

"Come on you... Back to bed" London said, taking the bag from him and putting it in the fridge, he put the gun on safety and picked him up, immediately he began licking London's face. He sighed, "Why do they have to be so cute?"

London tucked the shiny little Eevee in the bed and sighed, "Don't go in the fridge unless I tell you you can. Got it?"

He nodded, then London turned to leave, not even five seconds later...

"Onee-chan!" The shiny Eevee peeped.

London froze and shuddered before turning around to see the little Eevee walking up to him and hugging him tightly.

"Um... What?" London whispered in awe.

London obviously did not have siblings, he was an only child. Why would this little Eevee calling him big bro in Japanese?

"I'm not your brother" London replied, the Eevee began sweating uncomfortably.

He shook his head yes, "Onee-chan! Watashi wa anata no otōtodesu!"

"I don't have any siblings" London replied trying push the Eevee away gently.

The Eevee climbed on him and held onto his torso. London was surprised by how heavy he was, "Gah" he wheezed.

"There's no way I'm related to this little guy heh heh, that would be weird," London said to himself.

The next morning...

"Your his older brother" Isabel told London.

The Eevee sat their eyes wide, he could not understand what he was seeing as Isabel showed him the blood analysis she took to MI6 that morning. London was more confused than ever now.

"H-How?" London asked in shock, the little shiny Eevee only wearing a Gucci shirt London let him borrow, it was baggy on him but he felt comfortable in it.

"His name is Tokyo. Tokyo Haneda Itoshima Winters" Isabel replied, showing him a picture of his Japanese birth certificate.

"But my mum is in Pentonville, that's impossible" London replied.

"Well, that's interesting because she is there, it's just that an egg was reported smuggled out of the prison, and we know what happens when an egg is made in the nick... It has to be sent to an orphanage... or destroyed" Isabel replied, showing London a picture of a Braxien carrying a box with a cloth wrapped around the egg.

"Your mum had her friend ship the egg to Hokkaido, Japan. There the egg hatched and I guess that's how he came to be... Other information about little Tokyo here is currently unavailable and we are still trying to figure out what the hell happened that night he fell into your arms" Isabel finished explaining.

"Fwuffy" Tokyo squeaked, showing London his glittery bright eyes.

Blood squirted from London's nose, "Why... Is he so cute"

"Onee-chan! - hwug me" Tokyo squeaked, his tail wagging excitedly.

London wiped his nose and sat up, he had a smile on his face, "I... I guess having a little brother won't be so bad - hopefully"

Meanwhile, Moonlake opened the pantry doors to find himself breakfast, when he saw all the boxes in the fridge open or missing his eyes turned red.

"Grrrrrr... Veeyoshi!!!!!"

Veeyoshi hiding in the cabinet above watched as Moonlake clawed around looking for Veeyoshi so he could give him a slap for eating all the food. He watched calmly as he quietly munched on some croissants.

"Tasty food... Watching an Eevee find me so he can beat the shit out of me. It's all good" He whispered laughing to himself a little.