Chapter 5: Static

London texted Moonlake later that night. He had a meeting and TfL headquarters and Isabel was monitoring another agent's assignment, so Omar and the others decided to stay the night with Moonlake to keep him company.

"Moonlake!" Quinn shouted.

The Eevee just got out of the shower so he peeked out the door, "Yes!?"

"There's this little silver Eevee releasing electricity and it's making our fur stand up!" The Growlithe called.

Moonlake groaned and quickly got his clothes on before skipping down the steps to see all of their fur sticking up and tired looks on their faces, Tokyo was hugging Quinn and he was trying to get him off.

"Gah! Why is he so touchy?" Quinn asked, the Eevee playing his stomach like a drum.

Moonlake sighed and picked Tokyo up, the shiny little Eevee started played Moonlake's head as a drum, Moonlake held him farther from his head.

"He's been like that since London found him" Moonlake replied, setting him down on the kitchen counter.

"Do you have any brushes?" Nigel asked.

"You guys can borrow mine, just make sure your fur doesn't get tangled in it" Moonlake added.

The others went upstairs, every one of them except for Omar who had his own brush. Omar looked up to him and smiled while holding the brush in front of Moonlake he took it and began brushing his fur.

"What do you think of him?" Moonlake asked.

"He's cute!" Omar replied, scratching his head, "But I have a theory that he can use Electric type moves"

"Really?" Moonlake asked.

"Yeah. He is generating static electricity so I bet he can do it" Omar suggested as Moonlake brushed the fur on his arms.

"Mm hm... You might be right" He replied.

"Oh my Arceus! What if I'm right?!" Omar shouted, surprising Moonlake.

"Dude, chill!" Moonlake said a little irritated with Omar.

"Oh sorry" He replied, scratching his head in embarrassment.

Once Moonlake finished, Omar bought him in for cuddling, "Your so useful you know?"

Moonlake's face turned a little red, "Aw I'm glad you think I am!"

Tokyo stared at the two analysing as much as he could. The two other Eevee's were about to kiss until they realised Tokyo was watching them.

"Wow" Omar muttered.

"Yeah I feel a little uncomfortable too" Moonlake added.

Tokyo tilted his head to one side, "Love?"

"Guh... Maybe?" The two replied with nervous smiles.

"Are you two gay?" Tokyo asked.

"Not really..." Moonlake replied letting go of Omar.

"We are well... Into both genders heh heh" Omar added, then he turned Moonlake around, "How does he know about this?"

Moonlake shrugged, "He seems to be as smart as us"

"Hmm, I thought we were one of a kind heh heh" Omar said rubbing his chin in thought.

"You're gay?" Tokyo asked.

"No!" The two replied.

"Then why were you about to kiss?" Tokyo asked.

"We like both genders, we just told you!" Moonlake shouted waving his arms angrily.